Warthog Go 'Splody

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
Tidusblitz111

loser...

Post by Tidusblitz111 »

OMFG...he is so gay, berkano, you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you take credit for something so gay... notice when he sh00ts the hog and it explodes..it busts into a bucnch of pieces....

Take a shotgun, shoot the flood in their infection form notice any similarities?...... :lol:

How pathetic
OOPS...DID I PWN J00??!?!?
randreach454

Post by randreach454 »

looks like a pretty good mod, i mean cmon its on the hlaomods.com front page, ima try it, then get back to u
Tidusblitz111

Post by Tidusblitz111 »

ok.....maybe I'm just pissed cuz this is a haloPC mod..not xbox!
isuckwoot

Re: no you're the loser you fucktard

Post by isuckwoot »

Tidusblitz111 wrote:OMFG...he is so gay, berkano, you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you take credit for something so gay... notice when he sh00ts the hog and it explodes..it busts into a bucnch of pieces....

Take a shotgun, shoot the flood in their infection form notice any similarities?...... :lol:

How pathetic
omg do YOU know how to do this? no? then shut the fuck up you noob. you clearly dont know the type of accomplishment this is... notice that after it explodes, that he can't flip it or get into it. noob.

and guys, it is the card (no offense or anything). do you think that he would've made this under safe mode? of course not! He'd want it to look as good as possible. he just has a card that doesn't support dx 9 (and I think 8). so dont talk unless you know what you're talking about.

but flaming aside, nice work Berkano!
Im AKA HunterXI :D
dipster

Post by dipster »

Okay....if it doesn't support directx 9, how does he play halo? I thought that was a requirement for the game.
Tidusblitz111

Post by Tidusblitz111 »

pwned n00b! Lol... :lol:
Berkano

Miner Droplet

Post by Berkano »

Well, granted its not particularly impressive in itself. I'm just flexing my collision-model-muscle so to speak.

1) The shattering effect is known as the 'wraith burning' effect. When placed on a damage trigger, well.. that happens.
Its a cute novelty but kinda goofy, its just an easily seen effect that I use to check for trigger hp.

2) I don't know why some of you people are flaming, this isn't just a tag swap, this isn't a simple thing to do. If you don't believe me, try it out yourself.
Its the actual warthog model, rigged to take damage and die like the covenant vehicles. I've also managed to do a similar effect on pieces of scenery.

3) My video card is a AIW Radeon 7500. :P Horrible yes?

4) For those of you experiencing problems with the video, its an MPEG4.
Sorry if you have problems playing it, I don't do video creation/editing all that much.
wannabemodder

wicked cool mod

Post by wannabemodder »

Is your program, when finished, going to be able to modify the Xbox version or just the PC version?
Wish I could do all the cool stuff I find here.
{fux}kngsht

nvidia 4 life

Post by {fux}kngsht »

get an nvidia card
HALO 'til Death...I hope... :twisted:
Berkano

Miner Droplet

Re: wicked cool mod

Post by Berkano »

wannabemodder wrote:Is your program, when finished, going to be able to modify the Xbox version or just the PC version?
It requires map rebuilding so unless someone figured xbox rebuilding while my back was turned, its gonna be a PC thing.
MasterNeoChief

Conceptionist

Post by MasterNeoChief »

But if I want this to do with a Pelican in singleplayer, would that involve rebuilding?
peabnuts123

Post by peabnuts123 »

i believe it would, as berkano states that it does, but then again, if the map DOES already contain this files, then maybe it will be a bit simpler to do, i dunno, maybe not, thats just my opinion.
Dj Suppai Saru

Post by Dj Suppai Saru »

Reclaimer wrote:Stupid... boring... *yawn*.
So what? You made a warthog explode, whoop-de-fuckin-do.
Wow. I am simply amazed. You must be the biggest fuckin retard Ive ever seen post. Im speechless. Well, sorta: Could You even do this? No...Could you even come with the idea for this? No! Do you even have the skills to become a modder? Highly dou.....well, NO

This mod is a great acomplishment and only takes modding halo one step further. If you think this is boring what is cool to you? huh? what?

You just shut the FUCK up and go bak to making your assault rifle shoot needlers. Like you could figure out how to work Hex Editor anyway.

Next time you think about flaming someone, look around you, n00b, and see if other people are flaming the subject/topic.
In this case you can see that other people are praising this mod, and you should be to, you know you could never get this far along....

So, get your head out of your fuckin moms ass, wipe the shit out of your eyes, and take a look around...and maybe you'll see something. *shakes head and mutters* god damn n00bs.....
Read the rules before posting a new sig
Stuntman

WOOT!

Post by Stuntman »

WOOOOOT!!! YOU KICK SOOO MUCH ASS!
GAM3 OVR

Post by GAM3 OVR »

beautiful mod......now only if my comp wasnt in safe mode still and i culd play halo :cry:
Kamatzu

Droplet Wordewatician 500

Post by Kamatzu »

Im gonna make a scorp go splody...yes! A scorp splody! PREPARE CITIZENZ! (now THAT was fun to say...citizenz...lol)
rAgn4rokK

Post by rAgn4rokK »

get an nvidia card
Is that a joke?

...It's not very funny :cry:
You've never seen this much pwnage in one place.
XE-FuNkY

Post by XE-FuNkY »

*Ugh*... why is everybody talking about his vid card, it's about the mod here, and that is AMAZING... good job :P
Pround CRKD Clan Member
Master Makayo

Post by Master Makayo »

man Berkano, your vid card aint that great
Master Elite

Post by Master Elite »

Yeah thats pretty cool. But is there a way to make them explode in multiplayer too? Cos that'd rock, The vehicles explode and then a few mins later they respawn and the Debri of the once vehicle dissappears,
Oh and you could make the explosions blue for covenant vehicles. Just for a bit of halo 2 Flava'.
Over 3 lines of text. Read the rules before reposting.