SMG V2.0- By ][T|W][TKO, FEEDBACK!

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!

If this good, the REAL one?

Heck yeah.
56%
It's ok, could be better.
32%
Naw.
12%

Total votes: 171

][T|W][TKO

Post by ][T|W][TKO »

Silent Knight Gundam wrote:Anyone know why im getting this window with the "Gathering Exception" and then some other word. The link that legoman gave doesnt work and it could have told me why it isnt working. Any ideas cause i did what the instructions told me to do?
So far you're the only person getting problems, so the mistake is on your behalf.
][T|W][TKO

Post by ][T|W][TKO »

370 downloads and no more feedback? :shock:
][T|W][TKO

Post by ][T|W][TKO »

Besides a Battle Rifle, what gun should I make?

Please post along with feedback.
Kornie

Post by Kornie »

sweet model.

u should have a silenced pistol or somthin like that. then get some one to do all the hex like pick up a ....... and then get cool pistol sounds (that are silent pistol or corse).

and A granade luncher!!!!!
][T|W][TKO

Post by ][T|W][TKO »

That'd be cool I have a scilenced pistol .wav laying around in my drive somewere from Ghost Recon, that I could use.
GlxyDs

Post by GlxyDs »

:shock: It's a definite download. Wait... I already downloaded! Heh... anyways who ever didn't download... your crazy! This is a great model but I'm a little upset cause it gets rid of my baby, the sniper rifle.

Guns To Do Next

Assault Riffle Update: Make a gernade launcher on the bottom of the Assault Riffle like they have on some guns. Or maybe even the blade so when you hit "F" you use a blade that is on the bottom of the barrel? That would be neat.

Silencer For Pistol: This is definitely a good idea! I like very... very much!

Chaingun: It's been done before but it wasn't very good, you could do a great job I think!

Magnum: It would be nice to have a magnum... :lol:
][T|W][TKO

Post by ][T|W][TKO »

GlxyDs wrote::shock: It's a definite download. Wait... I already downloaded! Heh... anyways who ever didn't download... your crazy! This is a great model but I'm a little upset cause it gets rid of my baby, the sniper rifle.

Guns To Do Next

Assault Riffle Update: Make a gernade launcher on the bottom of the Assault Riffle like they have on some guns. Or maybe even the blade so when you hit "F" you use a blade that is on the bottom of the barrel? That would be neat.

Silencer For Pistol: This is definitely a good idea! I like very... very much!

Chaingun: It's been done before but it wasn't very good, you could do a great job I think!

Magnum: It would be nice to have a magnum... :lol:

About the AR, I dound think I can make that, since I'm only making models, someone can make an Alternative fire for it and make it to a grenade or whatnot, but I don't beleive that's possible.

I'll Start the pistol REAL soon.
Lol, The persone who made the chaingun is my bud, and he was sending me pic of it before it came out, I didn't thing it looked much ike a gatling gun, and animations...But i can give it a try.

And the magnum, I'll try aswell, thank you for your feedback and your request/suggestions, they're very helpful.
LjBado

Post by LjBado »

why does it replace the SR? I would have prefered it to replace the pistol, and the BR to replace the AR. Thats how it is in Nitrous mod (im making the final update for the halo 2 mod before HEK). That would be awsome, as they are great models.
][T|W][TKO

Post by ][T|W][TKO »

BLeh, I'll think of something.
dark_knight_of_death

Post by dark_knight_of_death »

i keep getting the gathering excepton data as well so the other person who had the problem is not alone!
silentdeath

sniper rifle

Post by silentdeath »

i think you should make a silenced awp(stands for artic warfare police) or something along the lines of this gun http://www.csnation.net/content/sotd.php?id=4523 go there to get a luittle pic of what i think would be a killer sniper skin, o and you whould also change the needler to a mac 10 or something like that and make it so you cant see the needler rounds going through the air but have a muzzle flash on the gun than would be awsum :twisted: ya awsum.
][T|W][TKO

Post by ][T|W][TKO »

Dude I'm gonna make that gun, looks awsome. And about the exception gathering, it's 2 ppl to about 350 others, try re-injecting the models, or re-installing Halo, then re-injecting.
LjBado

Post by LjBado »

is there any way to get this to go ver the pistol? If so, how?

Suggestion:
Battle Rifle, over the AR!
supergamer 2

Post by supergamer 2 »

#$$%ing exeption data
assonline101

Post by assonline101 »

thats sweet :) , but u cannot swap with anything like u said, but i tried
i would like to learn how to do it but i got everything for it
][T|W][TKO

Post by ][T|W][TKO »

When I get my comp. back, I'll figure out something.
Spartan X

Post by Spartan X »

Phraggah wrote:hey TKO show them the phaser rifle (you dont wanna see my version its like crap :roll:)
PHASER RIFLE?! YOU MADE A PHASER RIFLE!? Yay....

On topic: Sweet SMG!
][T|W][TKO

Post by ][T|W][TKO »

I resently formatted my hard-drive because of a virus, so I lost all my work besides the SMG. BLEH!
GeneralChurch

Location: Xlink Gamer Tag GeneralChurch Xbox 360 silver gt GenChurch

Post by GeneralChurch »

i dunno man i have seen better but its still good other than FP fix the FP and ull b set
superchief133

Post by superchief133 »

OK very hard to install. just make a ppf and post that much easier
ALL HELL WILL COME WITH ME AND SLAY THE COVIE BASTARDS!