halo 2 skin v1.41 and goodies!!

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
DarthAltar

Post by DarthAltar »

wow u guys might want to read sum tutorials, that stuff is the most basic of basic stuff possible. You just swap metas in HMT. (yeah that problys ounds tough but when u read up on it youll laugh at yourself later about it) oh and DONT make a mod thats just swapping playerd models, vehicles, weapons etc. because ull get flamed and no 1 will like u. So i suggest u read up on sum tutorials and check out other ppls mods like monoxide and doublefire. www.doublefire.halocity.org i think
Run N' Gun, Spray N' Pray, it's all good
NKgotmilk

Post by NKgotmilk »

how do i put that in my halo file?
i know about the map mods but not about the skin mods
jester-101

Post by jester-101 »

i like shiny he he :arrow: 8)
kerrhalla452

Droplet Pyre

Post by kerrhalla452 »

I was like .. ahha where the hell is my thread.. but here it is.. waiting for me.. thanks mods.. for the notice.. lol
kerrhalla452

Droplet Pyre

Post by kerrhalla452 »

..but it was put in outstanding mods only to get less replies and less downloads...:(
{HBO}TheGuardians

Post by {HBO}TheGuardians »

Man i gotta give you credit for this skin but i have a request,can you make this skin have shiney spots to make it lnice and metalic for those with....less than stellar vid cards....
blink 182

Post by blink 182 »

i used ur frag skin in my fires of hell mod and it looks really good. dont worry i gave u credit
Halo 2 Rules!!

Designer

Post by Halo 2 Rules!! »

Hey Kerrhalla, did you see my skin? (i used your multipurpose.dds) If you haven't, tell me how you think i did here: http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=3869 I gave you credit for it
kerrhalla452

Droplet Pyre

Post by kerrhalla452 »

well heres a little update for the peanut gallery
lunatic16

Post by lunatic16 »

make one for xbox please all xbox users are missing out
Uzny

Post by Uzny »

lunatic16 wrote:make one for xbox please all xbox users are missing out
I'm xbox "user" too :wink: Make it for my bug box :D
lunatic16

Post by lunatic16 »

i have injected the dds into the xbox bloodgultch map and other maps but i don't know how to get the skins to shin they are all dull also the arms looks white but for the red team are sort of red
kerrhalla452

Droplet Pyre

Post by kerrhalla452 »

lunatic16 wrote:i have injected the dds into the xbox bloodgultch map and other maps but i don't know how to get the skins to shin they are all dull also the arms looks white but for the red team are sort of red
wel... these are pc skins.. I have no clue how to get them onto xbox. .sorry
lunatic16

Post by lunatic16 »

wellthey can be put on xbox by using photoshop to convert them to the write format of dds but i have yet o get them to shin like in you pic they look dull and pothetic :evil:
LjBado

Post by LjBado »

heh the blue is cool, from the new Halo 2 pics. Some people seem a bit angry with it though.
MasterSpartan01

Post by MasterSpartan01 »

Kerhalla is the blue parts on the armor in the downloadable version you have here? Or are you posting it at a later time, nice job by the way, fantastic skin!
kerrhalla452

Droplet Pyre

Post by kerrhalla452 »

no.. I dont think this will be posted.. besides.. I abandoned the idea for something more creative..
XeRoWaVe

Post by XeRoWaVe »

dude everytime i inject these the main screen cursor and the online load screen is all wierd plus the skin online it like overlapped?!

lol im such a newb i forgot to press Magic + lol ok it works perfect now lol
Last edited by XeRoWaVe on Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JaeD

nice but the grenades....

Post by JaeD »

nice but i the grenades should say usmc or unmc, not unsc, unmc for united nations marine core or usmc for united states... well wichever or whatever it says i thought it should be marine core cause ,well, they are the marines
DeVouR

Post by DeVouR »

JaeD, if you've ever played through single player, you'd know that Cortana says something along the lines of "Any U.N.S.C. Personel Respond!"

And having it say U.S.M.C. would be kinda stupid, considering its not just Americans fighting against the covenant.

I think it looks good, kerhalla, but the last screen you posted... with the turqoise on the legs and arms... I don't like that too much, doesnt really match up with the rest of the skin. Other than that, it looks terrific. Keep up the good work.

I just found out that when I apply your H2 skin to my bitmaps, my cyborg_reflection_armor gets fucked up. I dont know what it happens, but it does. Could you look into this, cuz I really want to use your skin.
Over 3 lines of text and sig over 500x120. Read the rules before reposting.