QUAGLINOMAN SKIN DOWNLOADS COLLECTION

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
halotrialmodsguy

Post by halotrialmodsguy »

quaglinoman wrote:
halotrialmodsguy wrote:nice tough can you make the skin of the O.Z antares rim in my sig? if possible put the O.Z logo in...
I would need a perfect straiht on shot or the rims would look like they are on an angle while the tire are straight. would look bad. and due to the resolution differnces of the skin file and the skin in the game, O.Z. would be so pixelated it would never be visible.

I wanted black momo rims with a yellow momo font for my hot rod hog but due to the logo, i went with a hummer rim.
Then is it possible to make it without the O.Z logo?
Also known as StuPeR7
Biggest Kingdom Hearts fan here
halotrialmodsguy

BUMP
Also known as StuPeR7

Pyre

Post by Guest »

halotrialmodsguy wrote:
quaglinoman wrote:
halotrialmodsguy wrote:nice tough can you make the skin of the O.Z antares rim in my sig? if possible put the O.Z logo in...
I would need a perfect straiht on shot or the rims would look like they are on an angle while the tire are straight. would look bad. and due to the resolution differnces of the skin file and the skin in the game, O.Z. would be so pixelated it would never be visible.

I wanted black momo rims with a yellow momo font for my hot rod hog but due to the logo, i went with a hummer rim.
Then is it possible to make it without the O.Z logo?
Quaglinoman here, can't log in....Oh yeah, just get that staright on picture of the rim you want and i'll skin you a set of tires in 2 seconds, that takes no time! I would leve the OZ logo on , you just won't see it. just find a style rim you like.

if you are curious look at my rims on the hotrod warthog, it still says hummer, but you can't see it.

Pyre

Post by Guest »

hey, Thanks for the tutorial!!! hope i can skin like you someday!
DarthAltar

Post by DarthAltar »

great work man, i just got the banshee, ghost and desert camo masterchief ones, top notch stuff there dood, its great :D keep it up man, hehe maybe soon some one is gonna make a barny skin haha
Run N' Gun, Spray N' Pray, it's all good

Pyre

Post by Guest »

so you used photoshop? hmmm, might need to try skinning!

Pyre

Post by Guest »

I need to register, thanks for putting this up, great mods. someone said to updat this thread with new stuff....do that.
[EsQ]Elite

hi

Post by [EsQ]Elite »

hi me again well good idea u u all of ur kooll skins now i have no more trouble lookin for ur mods.oh r u almost finish wth the ghost roadster i have the it but not completed tho. :D
[EsQ]Elite

opsss?

Post by [EsQ]Elite »

nvm i got the full thx l8r
CrAzYkIlLeR

Post by CrAzYkIlLeR »

hey, quali, is there any way you could put spinners on the hog?
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

CrAzYkIlLeR wrote:hey, quali, is there any way you could put spinners on the hog?
Unfortunatly it would be impossible, unless some one realy modded the wheels and had it animate.
I gotta have more cow bell!
CrAzYkIlLeR

Post by CrAzYkIlLeR »

oh well. maybe when HEK comes out...............................

Pyre

Post by Guest »

Dude, even your signiture looks bad ass, I am guessing you made that since you made the desert camo.
halotrialmodsguy

bump again
Also known as StuPeR7
dog420

Post by dog420 »

dude..nice mods

how long you been modding for?

hehehe ive d/loaded them all so im sorry if you see pics of your mods
in my modded games..as im quite new to this modding buisness so im not modding skins yet,,, just the game play

Peace
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

dog420 wrote:dude..nice mods

how long you been modding for?

hehehe ive d/loaded them all so im sorry if you see pics of your mods
in my modded games..as im quite new to this modding buisness so im not modding skins yet,,, just the game play

Peace
thanks.

been modding for about 2 weeks.

I love knowing people enjoy the skins I made! so seeing them in others pics is a real thrill!
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

for those who have asked, photshop was used to give MC the desert camo skin for my Signiture. Thought it would be nice since he is my most popular mod.
BrownMan

Post by BrownMan »

Quaglinoman I LOVE YOU!! heh not in the I love you want to be with you way I mean the I love you your the best Skinner for Halo in the World way. LOL. I would like to ask you one thing though. Possibly, if ever, could you be able to teach me how to do stuff (like Camo and stuff) with photoshop 7? I know the basics but all that awe looking stuff is what I don't know. If you could do something for me please email it here: [email protected]
Pre-Ordered Halo 2 August 5th, 2002. The Walmart guy thought I was crazy. Its 2004 and Halo 2 is scheduled to release. NOW WHOSE CRAZY!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Pyre

Post by Guest »

hey, I LOVE YOUR NEW SIG! oh, and do you like mine?

Pyre

Post by Guest »

oh, sorry, that last post was me (crazykiller)