QUAGLINOMAN SKIN DOWNLOADS COLLECTION

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

.dds would be easier for you as you would just be injecting a texture rather than applying a ppf file. just get the needed software and install. i included read me's in the DL's to tell you how and where to get them.
I gotta have more cow bell!
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

hiya great skinz dude! one Q tho: are they for BG only or do they carry over to the other maps? im guessing they carry over but im not sure cuz ive never used a skin before. thanx!
i need mental help

ARGH

Post by i need mental help »

dude... i just went to the utilities forum of this website... and i dled HMT3... and i extracted the files from the .rar download... and i tried opening the program but it wouldnt WORK!!! i dont have photoshop anyway... so i go to a download on the SAME forum (utilities) and i download a program thats supposed to convert .dds to .bmp. u think that worx? HELLLLLLLLL no... that program wont open either. dude.. how hard is it. just make a ppf? plz? :cry:
OMFG I SEE A FLOOD IN THE MIRROR! EVERYBODY RUN! oh no...wait... thats just my reflection!
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

Big Al wrote:hiya great skinz dude! one Q tho: are they for BG only or do they carry over to the other maps? im guessing they carry over but im not sure cuz ive never used a skin before. thanx!
they carry over to all maps
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Re: ARGH

Post by quaglinoman »

i need mental help wrote:dude... i just went to the utilities forum of this website... and i dled HMT3... and i extracted the files from the .rar download... and i tried opening the program but it wouldnt WORK!!! i dont have photoshop anyway... so i go to a download on the SAME forum (utilities) and i download a program thats supposed to convert .dds to .bmp. u think that worx? HELLLLLLLLL no... that program wont open either. dude.. how hard is it. just make a ppf? plz? :cry:
try this link
http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=472

remember it is not just HMT you need. Microsoft .NET Framework must be installed. they must be in .dds format to use in the game.
i need mental help

Post by i need mental help »

i know im really annoying you (you can flame me if it really makes you feel better), but my computer will not read HMT even WITH the other download... how hard is it REALLY to make em a ppf? oh and btw i'd like it for bitmaps.map so that i can see it whenever i play no matter what map. then again... you can just ignore me if you want to... ill just go sit in the corner over there... draw something maybe... (if you feel bad for me you are PATHETIC)
OMFG I SEE A FLOOD IN THE MIRROR! EVERYBODY RUN! oh no...wait... thats just my reflection!
Chrono

Post by Chrono »

that flaming warthog link doesn't work anymore and it looks really bad ass... can you post it again?
Your image cannot exceed 400x200 or 50kb
InSaNe1024

Location: Chasing Halo 2 along with the helicopters and flaming ninjas.

Post by InSaNe1024 »

decibel wrote:all these files can be download in one zip file at the link below...
http://www.halo-scene.com/download.php?view.98
^^^up here guys...just get the right programs and there you go^^^^

Quaglinoman, you are the god of skinning! If only I had Photoshop (damn stuff not being free) I could create some awsome game-inspired skins. Paint Shop Pro is like using a glorified MS-Paint. After spring break I'm gonna ask my Graphics teacher to let me borrow a disk so I can install it. Hell, he let me have a copy of Windows 3.1!

haha chrono...you have 666 (soon to be 667) posts! I just think thats funny
We all live in a yellow alien construct...wait..
spartan_117

Post by spartan_117 »

how do u use them i can't figure it out. and yes i am a noob
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

look in the documents section for how to install a dds file.
Halo freak

Post by Halo freak »

where do u save the skins
Halo freak

Post by Halo freak »

whats a dds file
Halo freak

Post by Halo freak »

do you need any percific file or program
Halo freak

Post by Halo freak »

yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa guess what
Halo freak

Post by Halo freak »

i know how to MOD!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
X202X

Post by X202X »

Thanks a lot ver helpfull, too bad the HOTROD ROCKET WARTHOG isn't up any moe.
SeX

Post by SeX »

oi dude i love ur collection its amazing :shock: ur an inspiration dude :wink: and could any 1 who is reading this tell me how to make mods and skins please :D cos im a bit of a noob myself :oops: thanx[/b]
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

SeX wrote:oi dude i love ur collection its amazing :shock: ur an inspiration dude :wink: and could any 1 who is reading this tell me how to make mods and skins please :D cos im a bit of a noob myself :oops: thanx[/b]
check the documents section, i made some stuff there that will help.
jetblackworld

Post by jetblackworld »

uh wah those skins are SICK i have the tiger tank but that p-40 and the canadian hogs and the jungle general are gettinga hit around 545 pm when i get to my computer :D :D :D
[X]zing[X]

Re: QUAGLINOMAN SKIN DOWNLOADS COLLECTION

Post by [X]zing[X] »

quaglinoman wrote: Wanna learn to skin using Adobe Photoshop? I made a tutorial for you guys!
broken link'd PLEASE MAKE A NEW ONE! wanna learn SOOOO BAD!

even t hough i know this is reallllyyyyy old topic i wanna learn how sooo bad, thanks and thanks again :wink: