NiTrOuSoXiDe's Halo 2 Mod!!!!!! Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
[M

Post by [M »

dude, easy! he likes pies..
- 0wn or die trying -
SPARTAN167

WHEN WILL THERE BE A SERVER

Post by SPARTAN167 »

dude lik i never see a server up with this mod i wana play peeps and smoke them with the battle rifle so bad :cry:
Rob0

Post by Rob0 »

62.190.239.97:2302

^ I run it sometimes, worth checking for

No p/word

Anyone welcome, but ONLY THOSE WITH THE MOD

(I set the name to "Halo 2 Mod Users Only" - and everyone who joined didn't have it :roll: )
CRITIC!!

Uhhhh.........

Post by CRITIC!! »

Anonymous wrote:VERY nice, I played it a little while ago. I love the Covenant Sniper Rifle, and the rest of the guns.
Hey buddie if you saw a covenant sniper rifle then this is probably the wrong mod you probably downloaded yours from home.mn.rr/halo2modpage and got eachother's mixed up.
axem

Re: Uhhhh.........

Post by axem »

CRITIC!! wrote:
Anonymous wrote:VERY nice, I played it a little while ago. I love the Covenant Sniper Rifle, and the rest of the guns.
Hey buddie if you saw a covenant sniper rifle then this is probably the wrong mod you probably downloaded yours from home.mn.rr/halo2modpage and got eachother's mixed up.
shut the hell up noob. this is a good. no best mod on this site noob and stop just saying stuff to get better post counts noob. no newbie. there is a covie sniper rifle and it is a good one and we dont even know what the covie sniper really looks like spammer.
...whatever
Grunty Grunt

Post by Grunty Grunt »

Nitro will start doing the updates right, since the Hex editor is out.
belairbeast

Post by belairbeast »

Axem you need to chill. Cause only a real noob throws the word around like that.
Keyes

Post by Keyes »

ok, on a different subject. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ START NEW BOMBASA! HEK! AH! I CAN'T BREATHE! NEW BOMBASA! PLEASE START! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!! please?
Have you seen the "Sooty and Lizzie Show" yet?
screamingcow

Halo 2 server?

Post by screamingcow »

This has probably been asked and anwsered already but im too lazy to read through all 12 pages :roll: anyways, has anybody set up a halo 2 mod server? if so whats the ip?
streetracer2608

Can't find where to downlaod the damn mod

Post by streetracer2608 »

I don't care who tell's just someone tell where i can find this mod brcause i really want it badly
LjBado

Post by LjBado »

Do you even look around on this board?
http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=1223
Find it yourself next time, its lower on this page.
LelandT50

Post by LelandT50 »

nice mod
Cyghost

Post by Cyghost »

My god I wish this worked for macs....
super_sonic

Post by super_sonic »

Stop bitching and go buy a fucking PC like a non-retarded person. |\/|@C$
SUXXORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
belairbeast

Post by belairbeast »

super_sonic wrote:Stop bitching and go buy a fucking PC like a non-retarded person. |\/|@C$
SUXXORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
chill man, he knows macs suck, people shouldnt make fun of people who have macs, its like making fun of blind retarded quadriplegic hermaphridites. its just not funny PS i dont make fun of the blind quadriplegic or retarded.
Melik

Post by Melik »

belairbeast wrote:
super_sonic wrote:Stop bitching and go buy a fucking PC like a non-retarded person. |\/|@C$
chill man, he knows macs suck, people shouldnt make fun of people who have macs, its like making fun of blind retarded quadriplegic hermaphridites. its just not funny PS i dont make fun of the blind quadriplegic or retarded.
yeah i agree macs can be ok....sometimes just look at www.redvsblue.com and check under the apple switch. Gus Sorola shows you they are ALL bad.
TheWouldBeElite

Post by TheWouldBeElite »

The way everyone seems to be bashing the MACs...I doubt you have thoroughly used the machine. Just because you grew up using PCs, and are used to how the PC functions, does NOT mean MACs suck. I have both PC and MAC, and both machines are good in their own way. You people seem to take a one-sided stance on things....
Rogue Fighter

Post by Rogue Fighter »

oh really???
macs suck

:lol: :lol:

there not so bad really tho
elamigo2004

download?

Post by elamigo2004 »

where the hell is the download???!!!
LjBado

Post by LjBado »

you fool! This is the old version anyway.

The new one is in the halo pc section