[Mod]Coagulation Mod Version 2 *New Download Link (3/7/07)*

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
CtrlAltDestroy

Designer

Post by CtrlAltDestroy »

I HELPED MORE! :D
oskar_92

Post by oskar_92 »

actually this is a really good mod. But as a h2 mod... i dont like h2 mods. it never gets as good as playing the real stuff. and after all how original are h2 mods now? still youve made a great effort and i dont want to flame. i just dont like it. It's just my opinion but i think h2 mods are lame. Now that is not an insult to you as a modder (its really great stuff) but i think that h2 mods are dead. But i wont say that im not gonna buy h2pc (who wont???). And for those who doesnt know: Halo: the Movie is comming 2007!!! :o :shock: :lol: :D
Once upon a time this story ended :)

http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=33098 <--read this ffs it will change your life and you'll feel enlightend.
scorpionman2

Post by scorpionman2 »

I tried making it work on mac. It didnt, but what should have worked didnt. Is there anything your not telling us [TS]?
Rallos

Post by Rallos »

He already said it doesn't work on Macs
Dalek

Post by Dalek »

some one pm me this mod i cant seem to download it.
supersonic124

Post by supersonic124 »

what the point of making coagulation? The cmt map team made a better one..........................
Tsuin Taiyou

Vector

Post by Tsuin Taiyou »

supersonic124 wrote:what the point of making coagulation? The cmt map team made a better one..........................
[files]Phenomena

Translator Pyre

Post by [files]Phenomena »

supersonic124 wrote:what the point of making coagulation? The cmt map team made a better one..........................
oh yes its real good... lag, lag, lag,... oh look more more lag, *finally kills someone through all the lag* *exception error*
JackBauerCTU

Post by JackBauerCTU »

Phenomena wrote:
oh yes its real good... lag, lag, lag,... oh look more more lag, *finally kills someone through all the lag* *exception error*

then why do you advocate ripping from CE? :roll:
"My name is Jack Bauer, and today is going to be the longest day of my life"
Tsuin Taiyou

Vector

Post by Tsuin Taiyou »

Phenomena wrote:
Lmao
JackBauerCTU wrote:
Phenomena wrote:

then why do you advocate ripping from CE? :roll:
it's not like he rips every single thing from CE...
SuperSunnyIsSoDelight

Post by SuperSunnyIsSoDelight »

This is pretty good PC Mod. If you're dissing Coagulation, you probably haven't understood the problems the team went through with some of their tags, and most are already fixed.
Don't be dissing it. I'm on it.
If you guys want to debate with me, atleast use English! I can hardly understand a word anyone says with all those...period to spaces conversions.
Tsuin Taiyou

Vector

Post by Tsuin Taiyou »

SuperSunnyIsSoDelight wrote:This is pretty good PC Mod. If you're dissing Coagulation, you probably haven't understood the problems the team went through with some of their tags, and most are already fixed.
I never said I was dissing it...
destroyer

Post by destroyer »

[TS] wrote:
SuperSunnyIsSoDelight wrote:This is pretty good PC Mod. If you're dissing Coagulation, you probably haven't understood the problems the team went through with some of their tags, and most are already fixed.
I never said I was dissing it...
Indeed ignore the ce map makers >_> not modders :o
=sw=warlord

Post by =sw=warlord »

i like the skins but thats bout it and pc is modding not map making ulike ce.
ce is map making not modding this is a real mod.
SuperSunnyIsSoDelight

=sw=warlord wrote:i like the skins but thats bout it and pc is modding not map making ulike ce.
ce is map making not modding this is a real mod.
Wow...get your facts straight before you post that kind of false information.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Am I going around telling people to go play CE? NO! A lot of you guys are misinformed on the bases of a simple modification, and the content used in it.

Jeez I never knew how hard it is for people to understand.
And if any of you flame me saying "You don't know what a mod is" or anything, I WAS a Halo PC modder.
If you guys want to debate with me, atleast use English! I can hardly understand a word anyone says with all those...period to spaces conversions.
[files]Phenomena

Translator Pyre

Post by [files]Phenomena »

then why do you advocate ripping from CE?
if CONVERT ce tags to pc, there my own tags, and i dont try to make tags that force halo to its limits, like caog, thus saving me from many esxception errors. (no offense sunny, it would have much better with some scripting :P)
SuperSunnyIsSoDelight

Hahaha well the exception errors were only there because of a sounds compilation glitch. Pushing tags to the limits don't give exceptions. They give FPS loss.

That's fixed now, the sounds were recompiled. It was just a slight error.

Also, when Coag was first in making, we had less information about scripting. Now we do, as scripting tuts have been released. And it does have scripts.
Swiftoak Woodwarrior

Post by Swiftoak Woodwarrior »

OM-G!!!!!!! The mod doesnt work! A dialouge appears "Halo could not load because one of the files is either missing or corrupted, We recommend you reinstall the game. (maps\bloodgulch.map)

a. WHY THE F ARE THE BITMAPS, SOUNDS, AND UI NOT IN .MAP FORMAT
b. WHY THE F DID THIS HAPPEN?
c. I TRIED THIS ON HALO CE and ORIGNINAL. BOTH DONT WORT!

Don't make me condem this mod and give it a sucky rating.
OOps.
Tom

Recreator Coagulator

Post by Tom »

this mod definetely works, you proabaly are trying to play the patch instead of the map. its kinda in oustandig mods and has been here for a while so yea, it works buddy
Please read the new signature policies!
Three lines of text maximum!
Swiftoak Woodwarrior

Post by Swiftoak Woodwarrior »

No no no, you got it all wrong.

Let me clarify.

Do i need HHT, because the sounds bitmaps and stuff are not in .map format, so i dunno where they go.

I extracted bloodgulch into both halo ce and halo maps directories, wtf is up wtih that. And what patch?
OOps.