The Library for MP - HaloPC - created by MonoxideC

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!

Pyre

Corrupt file???

Post by Guest »

Whenever I try to extract the file using WinRAR I get an error telling me that the putput.map file is corrupt. Please help???

Pyre

Post by Guest »

redownload the rar file

BTW, i cant believe that u guys cant do this... you went onto halomods.com without knowing what a rar file is and you cant seem to follow instructions correctly... i feel sorry for you lost souls out there but dont complain that things dont work if you have no clue what your doing

i guess halo modding was never intended for computer noobs to do on their own...
BliZzard187

Pyre

I dont know what to do next......

Post by BliZzard187 »

Allright 1st things 1st, just about every cheat i have every downloaded has never worked for me so i dont have a very good moral on downloading cheats. Ok now i heard about these "Mods" from some random ppl i played with... I have also played in a few games with the mods and thought they were awesome so i got the info on where to get them "which was here" and i downloaded the "PPf-O-Madic" and then the "Library" mod...........But i cant get any of it to work. i was told that the PPf-O-Madic ran the Mods but its not working in my case.. it keeps saying "File is not a valid ppf" or something like that......I also came across something called "AR" which seem to answer my prayers untill i came across it costing money to Dl which i cant cause i'am only A KID!!!
And i would never pay $29 for something that might not work!! No offense to You or You all, If you know my problem i would be very thankful for your help....And plz tell me i can get away with this without Cash.. Oh-yeah i dont have AIM, hope thats not a Problem...THANKS..BliZzard187//// Daniel
BliZzard187

Pyre

PS:hahah

Post by BliZzard187 »

For the text messages up top......I hope ur moms dont find out about the language u used in here... If i'am a noob for not knowing about my problem so be it, just include some help in with your childly humor and cutdowns.... Thx agian!!!!! :lol:

Pyre

Post by Guest »

OMFG, there are like 5 postd above eith instructions, obviously if your to damn stupid to follow them you should me trying to mod. For christ sakes if you don't know what a fucking RAR file is you should even have a computer, 80% of the files you download are either RAR or ZIP! They've been around for 10 fucking years! If you don't know what the are then your a stupid fucking n00b. Don't post stupid questions like, "I can't do this cause I only play console games and I'm using my parents computer cause I'm to big of a pussy to mod my X-Box so I want to mod Halo for the PC" Mod is for EXPERIENCED computers, not for "all I do is play solitare cause I'm a pussy" users.
BliZzard187

Pyre

Its me agian!!

Post by BliZzard187 »

:twisted:
Ya know, i'am sorry i have better things to do then play around with Rar files and zip files all day.
Clearly you have no life if you get in just to curse me out, because i'am a little less experienced then you with a computer,
I'am sorry that i bothered you agian son, ill take your advise and read the subtitles up top.

Thanks!!!
Dan

Hmmmm Say that agian!!!!!!!!

Post by Dan »

:x :evil: :( :!: :?:
I have no idea what u guys are talking about!!!
I have none of the maps that the mod gave me. i cant even axcess my mod to get them, I got no Ui.map blah blah crap!! i cant axcess none of my stuff :cry:
iDont knoW jAcK

Pyre

HELPP NEEDED RIGHT AWAY!! EMERGANCY!!!

Post by iDont knoW jAcK »

:? PLEASEEE!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THESE MODS A FEW DAYS AGO AND I REALLLLLLLYY NEED HELP DOWNLOADING THEM. NON OF THEM WORK.......I DONT KNOW WHY!!!...PLEASE!! IF SOME ONE HAS AIM OR MSN MESSANGER....PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME SO U PPL CAN HELP ME....I TRIED WINZIP AND I REALLYYY SUCK AT COPUTERS!!!
Master Chief

Post by Master Chief »

Can this map work for the Trial Version of Halo?
HomicidalMo0se

fuck off.

Post by HomicidalMo0se »

to: you guest guys that are too lazy to get a stoopid account and need help with applying the .ppf and stuff...

read you jackasses... not everyone is gonna tell you directly what to do in life... search the stoopid forums. theres probably 700 million posts on how to apply the mods. if youre too lazy then dont apply them damnit. i always hear people saying im too lazy to look at the forums. well if you cant even take up a few minutes of your life which is probably gonna suck anyways then you dont really deserve to play the mod.
hell is earth as we know it.
icepick66

Post by icepick66 »

Noobs FOLLOW THE TUTorial Or the white arrows
agent_CDE

Post by agent_CDE »

Ok, download is done and I am creating backup files now. If I read the readme .txt right, the patch won't affect any other maps. Cool.

This should be really cool. I can't wait to try it. So I won't. :!:

EDIT: Holy fuck that was cool. I really liked the nuke launch warning from StarCraft.
dog420

Post by dog420 »

man this map is cool need loads ppl to download it,,big place to. Well done to that man,,lol like the nuke luncher :twisted:

Pyre

Re: Umm............

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Some Random Guy wrote:Well... time to answer the noob questions (No offense intended).
iv got the libary mod but i cant get it running help me!!!

can u make a pelican mod for death island plz? [/b]

Replace your old putput.map file in your maps fodler for halo. Apply the ppf patches via HHHT or PPF o matic.
:shock:
um.... english please?
What do you replace the putput.map file with? You did say replace
agent_CDE

Re: Umm............

Post by agent_CDE »

Anonymous wrote:What do you replace the putput.map file with? You did say replace
There should be another putput.map in the .rar you downloaded. That gets swapped for the current putput.map in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo\MAPS", or wherever you have Halo on your computer. The .ppf patches are used on sounds.map, bitmaps.map, and ui.map in the same directory. Make sure you make backup copies of everything.
Bonus Onus

More weapons?

Post by Bonus Onus »

well first off, i want to say that this map is AMAZING and that u did a really good job on it. The only thing is, i think it would be cooler if there were more weapons and powerups lying around, because theres mostly just the weapons in the base and the nuke launcher. With a few additions, i think this map could be a big hit.
captainxx

Post by captainxx »

omfg the nuke is some powerful ****! :twisted:
seven

Post by seven »

First off, I have to congradulate the makers of this mod. Its outstanding, I love it. But I have a problem. I can host this level and its fine, but when I join a library server, I get the exception error. I applied all the ppfs to the correct folders, so I don't know what I did wrong.

I did a search here and I found nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
agent_CDE

Post by agent_CDE »

You're not joining a Library server, you're joining a Chirion server. All refrences to Chirion are replaced by Library when the ui .ppf is applied. Because of the diffrences in the putput.map, you get an exeption.

There is no way to tell the diffrence other than the game name.
Master Elite

ARSE

Post by Master Elite »

Hey it seems that there are alot of fools in this room. I just wanna say a few things.

*The mod is cool
*Chiron sucks, crappy level

And i wan't to ask this,
*I don't have the pc version but is there normally tree's in library on pc or what
AND
*What's with the rocket launcher, (no offence)why in the screenshots does it look so Wierd, is it intentional. Is this the NUKE that these guys are talkin bout,

Keep up the good work, oh and if you do attack on control room then do the bit with the two bridges in the air, it rocks. or the end of the level just have loads of weapons on the bridge in the air(where the two banshee's are in single player) but have the spawning points on the ground. so that you need the banshee to get up to the bit.

As i said an will say again, keep up the good work, we'll salute you on our halo site.
Over 3 lines of text. Read the rules before reposting.