Halo 2 HUD 1.4 and 1.0 [Free use]

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
KiLLMasTer

Post by KiLLMasTer »

Guys If I may Ask How do i put this mod in my halo PC ? Im new to this and I like this mod plaz help...
R.O.U.S.

Post by R.O.U.S. »

BUMP. well your about to get your first lesson about bumping, dont do it.
the last post on this subject was Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:12 pm. a long time ago, anyone who could help you is now dead. im sorry. read the rules, but dont worry most of us dont when we first join.
put the map in your halo/maps folder or if its a ppf you need pff something or other.
i suggest you put on some sunblock for the flaming you are about to receive! =p
warlord

Post by warlord »

R.O.U.S. wrote:BUMP. well your about to get your first lesson about bumping, dont do it.
the last post on this subject was Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:12 pm. a long time ago, anyone who could help you is now dead. im sorry. read the rules, but dont worry most of us dont when we first join.
put the map in your halo/maps folder or if its a ppf you need pff something or other.
i suggest you put on some sunblock for the flaming you are about to receive! =p
Take your own advice you made yourself look like a complete fool bumping dosnt count in the oustanding section nub.
SHOUTrvb wrote:I'm in love with Tural, but I keep having all these negative discussions with him.
A tribute to Veegie by Atty
R.O.U.S.

Post by R.O.U.S. »

wow, another obnoxious comment from warlord. who would have thought...
well he's right, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a jerk.
warlord wrote: Take your own advice you made yourself look like a complete fool bumping dosnt count in the oustanding section nub.
second lesson, people will post lots of crap that will not help/have anything to do with your question in your thread.
warlord

Post by warlord »

and that concerns me how?
SHOUTrvb wrote:I'm in love with Tural, but I keep having all these negative discussions with him.
A tribute to Veegie by Atty
sf91

hud causing corruption

Post by sf91 »

Has anyone noticed corrupt ammo packs for the AR.. I think in the halo 1 campaign? Im using a stock bitmaps.map except for the Halo 2 hud 1.4 which i patched using ppfomatic
n00bMODDER

Re: hud causing corruption

Post by n00bMODDER »

sf91 wrote:Has anyone noticed corrupt ammo packs for the AR.. I think in the halo 1 campaign? Im using a stock bitmaps.map except for the Halo 2 hud 1.4 which i patched using ppfomatic
Sorry if this counts as a bump R.O.U.S. :P, but throughout creation of this mod, alot of random bitmaps just got randomly corrupted. I don't think any of us noticed the ammo packs though, but it's kinda late for that now. :wink:

I'm pretty sure all of us who were originally on this project just stopped modding completely. I know me and Pig did, but I'm not sure about anyone else.

But a quick fix for your problem, if you still have the original Halo bitmaps file you can look and find the original bitmap for the AR ammo pack and replace it with the one in the patched file and it should fix the problem.
antonyfl

Post by antonyfl »

the health bar is kinda wonky on halo trial