AotCR Multiplayer - Yes it's finally done ;)

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
Sieg Warheit

Post by Sieg Warheit »

Heh. Nice mod, mono. Although. Wasn't really that good. The library was better. And you did use allot of time to do this which.. I din't understand. This can prolly be done faster than some mod's with HMTv3.5 instead of using months on makin' one X_X

Sry man. The snow shisnit is fine though. But that plasma dingy.... I traded it inn for something I made myself :-P P
TheMaster

Post by TheMaster »

Its amazing :D

6 pages in 1 day
Great work

Playing online as %TuK-TOPGUN
superjimmy1544

Post by superjimmy1544 »

I hate to destroy the fun, but, have you realized that the Wraith projectile doesn't collide with the level mesh, it just kind of.. goes through. Not sure if this is my computer or not, but I just wanted to make you aware of this.
MOD_Sleek

Post by MOD_Sleek »

works good on mine!
i also have a q though!!! can the pelican be shot down? or.. when they shoot u and u r in the pelican WITH passangers, does it hurt you??? (i haven't played multiplayer yet but im SO EAGERLY WAITING to get home and play it!!!)
i'll host on the no cd crack :P
ModBoy

Post by ModBoy »

today munday come to my server at 1:30 (==============actor convershon=====================)
thats the levals name pase word (actor) ok just (actor)
Necromasterx

Post by Necromasterx »

Best mod I have ever seen, and people actually host it, unlike the pelican and library mods. You need to do 2 things though, 1. make human tanks available, 2. arm the pelicans, they suck bad at being only a transport, it's like having an unarmed tank that holds more passengers.
Mastermind

Post by Mastermind »

I've played it online for a while and.... it rox :!: But those transparent block are not for wraith in some places :?
MasterminD
Kamatzu

Droplet Wordewatician 500

Post by Kamatzu »

err borgscooby you didnt do the covenant hangar...Deadly Shadow did...and second. Im going to be checking the utilities section every 5 minutes when i get home LOL. Great mono, i say again. Just great 8)
Sieg Warheit

Post by Sieg Warheit »

Kamatzu wrote:err borgscooby you didnt do the covenant hangar...Deadly Shadow did...and second. Im going to be checking the utilities section every 5 minutes when i get home LOL. Great mono, i say again. Just great 8)
omg.. Fuck off. We've never said we did the convertion. Just some fucktarded md who deled our vid. Know better b4 you post.. n00b
IskatuMesk

Post by IskatuMesk »

Map comments:

Nice conversion, but it seems to be lacking in many ways. Other than the wraiths, which I had never used before, and the map itself, there isn't anything too special about it. The new turret model could use some work, and the map itself could use a lot more detail. I know that you can use those new platforms with HMT 3.5, so why not put them to good use? I sure will be.

Now, don't take this the wrong way. I think you did a good job. But I also think you can do better. Add some details, some complexity, and some creativity. Make a simple conversion into something... more. Make a legend.
Combat Inane, redefining pie-eating with style.
Visit my site forums at http://thorheart.projectascension.org/forum/
Verdafolio

Location: Why are you going to stalk me. Go join the club, no I mean it there is a stalk me club.

Post by Verdafolio »

Needs human tanks. That is about it, and the Pelican is supposed to have a minigun on it. And i know what BFG stands for, do you? :idea:
Image Size too Large, Please keep under 50kb

www.dementedpuppy.com for crazy people, like you.
v-virus

Articulatist 250

Post by v-virus »

dude he just converted aotcr. CON-VER-TED.
If i could i would, but i can't so i won't.
IskatuMesk

Post by IskatuMesk »

v-virus wrote:dude he just converted aotcr. CON-VER-TED.
Yes. But you can go further, and make something entirely new and spectacular. You can go the extra mile, and truly outdo a simple conversion.
Sieg Warheit

Post by Sieg Warheit »

v-virus wrote:dude he just converted aotcr. CON-VER-TED.
So? He used a hella large amount of time with it :S Too much too. Month's. Sheesh. He could've done allot more. But it's an okay map
HaloJunkEE

Post by HaloJunkEE »

Can't wait 'till I get home so I can try this...but here's something I've noticed...you give these people 1 thing...and they immediately want another...it's a perpetual "gimme gimme" kinda thing, you give them AOTCR and they immediately go "where teh fkcu is HMT3.5?!!!!11??/"....I don't like it....you're lucky that Mono puts up with this crap....also....I will also be checking the utitilities section every five min. also XD
A Night In WinterForest-By HaloJunkEE<-Click to view the mod.
IskatuMesk

Post by IskatuMesk »

HaloJunkEE wrote:Can't wait 'till I get home so I can try this...but here's something I've noticed...you give these people 1 thing...and they immediately want another...it's a perpetual "gimme gimme" kinda thing, you give them AOTCR and they immediately go "where teh fkcu is HMT3.5?!!!!11??/"....I don't like it....you're lucky that Mono puts up with this crap....also....I will also be checking the utitilities section every five min. also XD
This is generally because people have high expectations. All developers have to deal with it. It's nothing new.
Verdafolio

Location: Why are you going to stalk me. Go join the club, no I mean it there is a stalk me club.

Post by Verdafolio »

I'm trying over and over again to join teh Halomods AoTCR server, however your conversion looks more like 2Betryals than AoTCR, AoTCR seems brighter. Oh well, I want serverage!
Image Size too Large, Please keep under 50kb

www.dementedpuppy.com for crazy people, like you.
MOD_Sleek

Post by MOD_Sleek »

i think someone should.......

TELL US HOW TO MAKE A SP MAP INTO MP! now this would lead to GOOD mods!
ModBoy

Post by ModBoy »

YOU COULD NOT DO IT YOU HAVE TO COPY EVERY SENGAL TECSTER IT WOULD TAKE A MILYON YERS AND IT WOULD BE AS BIG AS THE POA DECK
ModBoy

Post by ModBoy »

YOU COULD NOT DO IT YOU HAVE TO COPY EVERY SENGAL TECSTER IT WOULD TAKE A MILYON YERS AND IT WOULD BE AS BIG AS THE POA DECK