NiTrOuSoXiDe's Halo 2 Mod!!!!!! Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
Iwantsomemods

Location: I'm finally getting an xbox, but then msot likely an xbox 2 will come out, then i buy that, xbox 3

Post by Iwantsomemods »

hey nitro u should team up with spartan 2 u guys would make great team
Three lines of text maximum!
nah!

Pyre

Halo 2 Mod for XBOX

Post by nah! »

Nitrous gave me permission to do an XBOX conversion of the Halo 2 Mod, and it will be up tonight in the XBOX section of this fourm, for all those who are interested.

Readme at : http://nah-halo.netfirms.com/halo2mod/readme.htm

The readme has a feature list of what has been included and a "Thanks to:", so go check it out, and look for the NTSC PPF in the XBOX forum.
Weezer

Pyre

Singleplayer?

Post by Weezer »

Very nice mod yes indeed! =) I wonder, is there going to be any new maps? from halo2? So you can use all the new stuff in singleplayer,...
Nice mod!
Trkle

Pyre

Post by Trkle »

When ever I see something by NiTrOuSoXiDe I know it is going to blow my mind away. Very nice
BananaSnyper

Post by BananaSnyper »

Does it change the whole game or just the multiplayer or just the single player? I'm confused. I don't want to download it until i know wut it changes. srry
turd ferguson

Pyre

mod

Post by turd ferguson »

Now i know i sound like a newb but how do i get the mod to work

Pyre

Post by Guest »

It changes multiplayer but when I was playing campaign with it the Warthogs were yellow with racing stripes 8) But it had a lot of glitches on campaign
I need Help ...

Pyre

Exeption error

Post by I need Help ... »

When I start the mod from Halo it lauch a EXEPTION !!! message ... wat did I do wrong ... PLZ !!! ANSWER !!! I REALY WANT TO TRY THAT MOD !!!
NiTrOuSoXiDe

Post by NiTrOuSoXiDe »

I included a README with my mod, are you sure you followed the directions correctly?

Also, upon patching files, make sure you patch clean map files, because that could cause errors. Make sure you patch the right ones too! I've accidentally patched bloodgulch.map with a sounds.ppf once before, and I got an exception.
weezer2k4

Pyre

okeeey

Post by weezer2k4 »

Nice mod man!!!
When is a update comeing ;)? i want new veichles! lol
that would ne great...

Pyre

Post by Guest »

Does the update work in Sidewinder?
Star Blitzer

Post by Star Blitzer »

Nitrous: In the new version, will you fix the mesh light effect from using the covenant sniper?
Spartan X

Post by Spartan X »

I did everything right, but the map is totally screwed up, color wise. I used HHHT and patched everything together, used a backup, and patched the backup file. I can't post a pic, since I don't have a website. How do I fix this?
NiTrOuSoXiDe

Post by NiTrOuSoXiDe »

Try using PPF-O-Matic because everyone I hear using HHHT is having problems.

Star Blitzer: Absolutely.
GrillMeizter

Pyre

update..

Post by GrillMeizter »

Is there any update comeing soon?
how`s the progress on the new veichles?
thanx man
dahoogs

Pyre

Post by dahoogs »

so decibel how did u get those pictures in that site. I just started 1 off of free webs . how did u get all that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n00b .........at making sites. :roll:
Spartan X

Post by Spartan X »

Never mind, I got it to work. My only complaint with the mod is that when you play a map other than BG, or play SP, the weapons/vehicles are messed up.
staticx57

Post by staticx57 »

^that happens with all bitmap and sound changes. it has nothing to do with the mod other than its for the mod.

Very nice work nitrous. i am not sure if you do it or not but if hmt asks you to update the file size, say no.

Pyre

Post by Guest »

Interesting 2 NO2's (sorry your name is too long, and im lazy but arent we all). One is listed as a guest, and makes lots of promises. The other is the real deal I think, as a registered member. Interesting....or it is just NO2 being too lazy to sign on.
hambone

Post by hambone »

hey NiTrOuSoXiDe!, could you plx make this in zip or ppf format?

Srry but i am a real noob