Map: Wartorn Cove

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
darkmummy9

Post by darkmummy9 »

omfg bump and dude hive server has so many botters pretty much all people there bot its like who can find best bot competition there and there saying 1 hit kill with ar below me isnt botting and they did that EVERYTIME
darkmummy9

Post by darkmummy9 »

sorry for second post but WE NEED NEW OUTSTANDING MODS
TomClancey

Post by TomClancey »

Thanks for stating the obvious...

And we don't need new outstanding mods. What's wrong with the 100+ under this topic?
darkmummy9

Post by darkmummy9 »

there older then the god himself.
St. Louis Rams Fan

Post by St. Louis Rams Fan »

darkmummy9 wrote:omfg bump and dude hive server has so many botters pretty much all people there bot its like who can find best bot competition there and there saying 1 hit kill with ar below me isnt botting and they did that EVERYTIME
Lets accuse anyone who's good of botting. Good one.
Xegrot

Post by Xegrot »

I absolutely hate it when good, honest players are acused of botting by those who are weak minded and believe there is no such thing as skill. (Also those who believe they are better than everyone, but just can't land a kill, get killed, and call it cheating.)

One clan in particular is the clan I joined; the Face Clan. Lots of people think that we're botters, and that we have some sort of secret system of cheaters, when in reality, we've trained like crazy over the years and have been accepted as a fierce player, like most Faces are. (Not bragging.) [/rant]

Anyway, Wartorn Cove FTW.
Can YOU guess the Air Speed Velocity of an Unlaiden Swallow? ... I thought not. XD
xxQTip05xx

Post by xxQTip05xx »

pix?
-My Respect List-
-DoorM4n-
-KornMan00-
-KIWIDOGGIE-
-Iron_Forge-
phoenix
Readers Club

Post by phoenix »

yeah , pics?
selentic

Post by selentic »

St. Louis Rams Fan wrote:
darkmummy9 wrote:omfg bump and dude hive server has so many botters pretty much all people there bot its like who can find best bot competition there and there saying 1 hit kill with ar below me isnt botting and they did that EVERYTIME
Lets accuse anyone who's good of botting. Good one.
<3 you rams.

Also, there are quite a few maps that have been made, that were never released or noticed here that really could go in this section.

Valkyrie for its bitchin visual effects, vestige, augerer, tempo etc
AbeFroman

Wordewatician 500

Post by AbeFroman »

Im sorry for the uber bump but...
xxQTip05xx wrote:pix?
i can't fit Halo CE on my comp cuz it sucks so pics would be nice for people like me with POS computers
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
- T.S. Eliot