OH SN4P!! coldsnap released!

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
HK-47

Post by HK-47 »

far from it its a NEW bsp...>.<
Thanks LT.
[RE]Hawk

whoa

Post by [RE]Hawk »

those mechs and those jets are teh shiz
=Hunter=

Post by =Hunter= »

Spartan21891 wrote:Ok this is my opinion:

I think it ***. No offense but it is way to un balenced.

The SR. Ok the reason why I had no prob with Hugeasses SR is cuz it was bolt-action, this one has the same firepower and now is semi-automatic, dealy accurte, and kills a F***ing JET IN ONE HIT!!!! also the jets are COMPLEATLY un realistic. Four Machine-guns and only two rockets that have an effecteve range of only 300 ft or so?!?!? first off a jet (lets say the F-15 tomcat) can carry 4 missiles, usally having an effective range of at least 900 ft. Also most missiles now-a-days have homing tech. The F-15 also carries an internal 20mm Gatling gun (with 940 rounds of ammunition) in the right wing root. It is reasnt to small arms fire also. Another prob wit it is the differnet Veachlles in the map. Blue base gets a slow walking (not to metion clunky aiming) spider thing while Red base gets a longsword capable of firing rockets like a machine gun, has about the same speed as a jet, and holds 4 NUKES?!?!?! one last thing that *** is the Wartys and also the peli. The wartys are screwed up in the physics and the peli's cargo keeps falling then reappring on the back of the Peli. So if ya fix thease things then it deserves to be in the outstanding mods but untill then, mods, take it down. Don't just put it up beacause of size. If that were the case then where is bloodgiant huh?
1. Learn to spell, PLEASE.
2. It's F-15 EAGLE, not an F-15 TOMCAT. The Tomcat is the F-14.
3. Vehicles seemed fine to me.
4. Realism isn't everything.
5. The Pelican thing is due to lag. Play by yourself, and WOW! PROBLEM FIXED! Same as maps with air/grav lifts.
I finally started releasing my works. After 2 and a half years. Pop by and try them out!
Please DON'T bug me with questions on how to do basic modding. The tutorials are there for a reason, although I will help if you absolutely need it. Also DON'T ask me about Halo 2 modding, my Xbox isn't even modded.
HK-47

Post by HK-47 »

Halo = Not real But still cool as hell.
Thanks LT.
x StainD x

Post by x StainD x »

The SR. Ok the reason why I had no prob with Hugeasses SR is cuz it was bolt-action, this one has the same firepower and now is semi-automatic, dealy accurte, and kills a F***ing JET IN ONE HIT!!!! also the jets are COMPLEATLY un realistic. Four Machine-guns and only two rockets that have an effecteve range of only 300 ft or so?!?!? first off a jet (lets say the F-15 tomcat) can carry 4 missiles, usally having an effective range of at least 900 ft. Also most missiles now-a-days have homing tech. The F-15 also carries an internal 20mm Gatling gun (with 940 rounds of ammunition) in the right wing root. It is reasnt to small arms fire also. Another prob wit it is the differnet Veachlles in the map. Blue base gets a slow walking (not to metion clunky aiming) spider thing while Red base gets a longsword capable of firing rockets like a machine gun, has about the same speed as a jet, and holds 4 NUKES?!?!?! one last thing that *** is the Wartys and also the peli. The wartys are screwed up in the physics and the peli's cargo keeps falling then reappring on the back of the Peli. So if ya fix thease things then it deserves to be in the outstanding mods but untill then, mods, take it down. Don't just put it up beacause of size. If that were the case then where is bloodgiant huh?
So where is your outstanding mod? Don't dis someone elses mod when you cant make anything close to it.
griff1991

Post by griff1991 »

this is coller than all the maps put together. i get lost and it is like 7 miles wide. you need a lot of time to play a game. but it is awsome. 10/10 8)
HK-47

Post by HK-47 »

x StainD x wrote:

So where is your outstanding mod? Don't dis someone elses mod when you cant make anything close to it.
Nice...you pwnt him.
Thanks LT.
Amit

Post by Amit »

=Hunter= wrote:It's F-15 EAGLE, not an F-15 TOMCAT. The Tomcat is the F-14.
not to bitch or anything but it's a F-18 Hornet

also the physics on the warthog are kind of messed up; you tip over too easily
kaosnacho187

Post by kaosnacho187 »

look im new at halo pc but i seen mods but this is the coolest one yet but i downloaded the level but when i go to play it doesnt seem to come out how do i put coldsnap as one of my maps.
RaVNzCRoFT

Grunge Pyre

Post by RaVNzCRoFT »

Make sure it's in your Halo CE directory. That's all you have to do...

Put it in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\maps

by default.
Cruxis

Post by Cruxis »

Very nice map 10/10
In Nomine Dole

Post by In Nomine Dole »

Spartan21891 wrote: If that were the case then where is bloodgiant huh?
First off, it's not particularly big.
Second, it's just a bunch of mooched content arranged in no comprehensible order.
Lastly, there is nothing special in this map worthy of any mention save the kamikaze feature on the Jet, but other than that, you can't even compare it in size, gameplay, or content to Coldsnap.
Or Hugeass for that matter.
Signed:
X___In Nomine Dole__
=LiL= Squirrel

Post by =LiL= Squirrel »

Great job. I play this map about 43 times a day...seriously 8)
Signature over 75KB.
halo677

Post by halo677 »

sweet!
Kamatzu

Droplet Wordewatician 500

Post by Kamatzu »

Yeah it's actually an F/A-18... What it's doing 500 years from now I have no clue. :P
christianc87

Post by christianc87 »

RaVNzCRoFT 3 wrote:Make sure it's in your Halo CE directory. That's all you have to do...

Put it in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\maps

by default.
hey i have a queston. i put it in the halo CE maps, and it didnt work. what can i do?,
for3runn3r
Readers Club

Post by for3runn3r »

i dont get how to download it. im new so sorryyyyyyy.............
Your sig can't have more than 3 lines of text.
MrBalll

Acolyte Bloodhound Recreator Connoisseur
Illusionist

Post by MrBalll »

Billy3764

Location: hmm..thats a hard one. Maybe on Halomods.com making a dumb joke! What do you expect?

Post by Billy3764 »

Do you think you could try to convert it to PC? That would be awesome because I realy want to play it.
Alchemist666

Post by Alchemist666 »

well you can just install ce its free >_> alll you need is your halo pc cd and cd key...
Armaggedon Mod Team|Pirates!|Universal HaloMods Rules
Halo_addict wrote:O_O Youre cooler than bob!!(and not an jerk!!)I need not say it...YOU are the new bob