Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision

The best of the best for Halo 2 Xbox
s3phir0th115

Post by s3phir0th115 »

Xiion wrote:it should be the same for each map: Yellow for elites, green for marines, and purple for flood.
Thank you very much. Now I know what to tell my friends when they come over to play it.

I do think that should be noted in the sticky though, so we're able to tell which AI is on which team without needing to find out later.
archangel1024

Post by archangel1024 »

this is a VERY nice pack! thanks for taking to time to work on this!
I'll gi it a 9/10, and i haven't even tried it yet
YOURGOD78

help

Post by YOURGOD78 »

I have the maps working. I have multiple modded boxes, but only one with a larger hd. So I ftp'd the maps to my larger hd, and they play fine. I burned the iso, and it plays fine.

Now the mini 2.2 trainer I can't get to work. I have the trainer in an app. folder the inc. file in the correct t/data folder.

Xored ETM Launcher 2.2 will launch, but I can only start games without trainers. If I hit a the screen will flash, and same with start. Only when I hit x will anything happen.

In xbmc I can read the path, and turn it on the autoupdate off etc., but I cannot launch the game with the trainer turned on.

Note: I do have A.I, Killtrocity 1, and 2, Mimesis, H2ce, O.G. all under the same name of H2. I imagine this might be a problem, but I don't know if I can just edit the game name, or something if it will make a difference. Even my factory hd boxes have h2ce, and mimesis which I am taking a shot in the dark assuming that my be why also on my other boxes.

P.S. I am a noob at this, and have been figuring things out on my own the last few years, but I have never done the trainers. I imagine I will figure this out, but any help would make my day, and from the sounds of it my month.
Thank you in advance, and I apologize if I have referenced anything that is not allowed to be posted.

The maps are great, and I imagine the A.I. seals the deal.
YOURGOD78

Post by YOURGOD78 »

Actually I deleted all games off one of my modded boxes, files in same places, and when I load 2.2 app it tells me no game(which I expect), but also no trainers. If I load the disc it sees halo2 A.I. disc, but still won't let me load the trainer.

I have to be putting, or not putting something in the right place.
XENOMORPH

Post by XENOMORPH »

This AI Mappack has been a long time coming, but it's really worth the wait. Also, I think you should have added the AI Mod Turmoil in the mappack; it was in the AI Challenge and was innovative.
Zone 117

Pi Trickster Stylist Advisor
Snitch! Connoisseur

Post by Zone 117 »

I would use Turmoil if anyone had it.
Image Thanks for the sig Xiion :P
[ AI Revision ][ Sewer ][ Boat Mod ][ Archaic ]
Remapped: Mod Archive and Forums.
XENOMORPH

Post by XENOMORPH »

Ok, here it is Zoner, Turmoil! A mod made by Chaos0113 and Fudge...I enjoyed it, and I hope you will too. http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.ph ... h&id=10954
Zone 117

Snitch! Connoisseur

Post by Zone 117 »

Much thanks to you sir.
Hgaiden2

Post by Hgaiden2 »

Can somebody please help me??!!! I know where to put everything except 1 thing --> I dont know where I am supposed to put Yelo15.etm, can somebody tell me please?????????
HaloZack

Post by HaloZack »

You put it in the trainers folder of your Xored Trainer Launcher.
licenz2kill

Recreator

Post by licenz2kill »

for some reason im getting a dirty disc error??? :?: go figure... any one got any suggestions. it would be much appreciated as i would live to try theses levels out. :o
sign the petition to increase the xbox 360 warranty
www.petitiononline.com/xbox360w/petition.html
H2F_deathbringer

Post by H2F_deathbringer »

Maybe you should add in that this came from se7ensins.
Zone 117

Snitch! Connoisseur

Post by Zone 117 »

licenz2kill wrote:for some reason im getting a dirty disc error??? :?: go figure... any one got any suggestions. it would be much appreciated as i would live to try theses levels out. :o
Did you remember your fonts folder?
Mike455

Post by Mike455 »

I just got this on my xbox the other day and i had some friends over to give it a test drive, everybody i have showed is amazed (including me most of all because im the only one who modds out of all my friends) at what you guys have done so i give this a 10\10. But what would be great is if its not to much trouble is could someone tell me how to make bootable disk with yelo on it so i could take a disk to someones house instead of lugging my xbox everywhere because none of my friends have a modded xbox.
GearsofWarowns

Post by GearsofWarowns »

nice bump.

but now that we're here i would like to say i didnt like it.
Last edited by GearsofWarowns on Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
MilyardoX2 wrote:wut does phaile mean?
wow man, just wow.
Put down your crackpipes and play Doorm4n's mod "Ski resort" you'll be glad you did.
Sgt.Peppers

Snitch! Connoisseur

Post by Sgt.Peppers »

GearsofWarowns wrote:nice bump.

Why not?

Also, it's a stickied topic, you can't really bump it. :?
Mike455

Post by Mike455 »

thats kinda why i posted - b/c its a stickie... it cant really be bumped. Anyway
can someone plz explain how to make a bootable disk with xored yelo and the mappack
GearsofWarowns

Post by GearsofWarowns »

Sgt.Peppers wrote:
GearsofWarowns wrote:nice bump.

Why not?

Also, it's a stickied topic, you can't really bump it. :?
well okay then but still it wasnt all that great most of the time the AI was walkig into walls.
MilyardoX2 wrote:wut does phaile mean?
wow man, just wow.
Put down your crackpipes and play Doorm4n's mod "Ski resort" you'll be glad you did.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

ummmm i noticed in the first post, the Xored link was taken down due to Xored being in it, could someone make a full disc/ISO so i can just burn, pop it in and play it?

thx :D
Mod for those who will use them correctly.
xmlgberserkerxx1992

NICE!!!!

Post by xmlgberserkerxx1992 »

nice i like ur mainmenu a lot umm 9/10 for mainmenu and 10/10 for everything else! ill try later :D thx