Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision

The best of the best for Halo 2 Xbox
RedFox4

Post by RedFox4 »

DrXThirst wrote:Yes, you need to copy the font folder.

There's 3 folders
Maps
Media
and something else
you also need the default.xbe
And font in maps folder.
the other folder is bink :D it contains the intro, credits, and the halo 2 (the one if u leave ur xbox sit there idle for so long it plays) video
Max_Kreeger

Post by Max_Kreeger »

Hello,

I have a couple of questions.

1.) When I patch the maps will I then lose my original maps ? or will I have my original maps and then my AI ones in the mainmenu ?

2.) If not can, I then have two Halo's one which is AI modded and one which is not ?

Thank you
Max Kreeger.
Max_Kreeger

Post by Max_Kreeger »

trademark148 wrote:nice job on finding all the maps and making a patcher to boot but one problem...

ok i put all the maps in the folder got everything set and i push start patching.
a little box comes up and asks for the xbe but i dont want to do that so i look for the Don't Edit XBE button but its not there.
fine i say ill edit the xbe. i get back to the box and put in my xbe and save and NOTHING happens. i look for an ok button but its not there.

PLEASE HELP
Did you run it with Yelo trainer on ?
Max_Kreeger

Post by Max_Kreeger »

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Is there anyone active in this thread. I've been waiting for answers for 2 weeks now. SO I'm going to say this again. The AI patcher doesn't work. I have the same problem as trademark. You can find him and his problem on page 12. Could SOMEONE please help.

Thank you
Max
Max_Kreeger

Post by Max_Kreeger »

I finally got it working. I wish I could have been a part of this. When your making the new mappack or any other thing. I would be MORE than happy to help. I am still learning, and I will continue to learn so when you are making some new maps or a new mappack I will be more useful to you. Please consider me.

Thank you
Max Kreeger
mrgooey

Post by mrgooey »

sry ... if this question is answered ... but everytime i start yelo and open a map. it has AI but they never respawn. Also, u need a new link for the bink video. Thank you
Skrillaka

Post by Skrillaka »

Max_Kreeger wrote:I finally got it working. I wish I could have been a part of this. When your making the new mappack or any other thing. I would be MORE than happy to help. I am still learning, and I will continue to learn so when you are making some new maps or a new mappack I will be more useful to you. Please consider me.

Thank you
Max Kreeger
What were you having troubles with?
You may want to explain it for others who may be missing out :D

thanx
skrillaka
Broadus

Post by Broadus »

This is really cool, but some of the levels would've been a lot better if the AI would respawn quicker, or at all. Levels might start off in an epic battle but once the AI are dead the level gets really empty.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

this mappack was made long before serious AI modding could be done. Night Ops is the only mod in there that has respawn scripts and AI Zones.

if there are others, someone correct me. that was the only one i could detect based on gameplay. =]
Broadus

Post by Broadus »

300 has the enemies respawn, but not the Spartans, which kinda sucks because the Spartans die really fast.
Some kind of epic battle with elites versus humans has respawning AI, but they respawn in big chunks in one part of the level and run out to random spots but the two opposing sides never really run into eachother.
Marines versus Teh Flood also has the flood respawn... I think.
SkgSkrillaka

Post by SkgSkrillaka »

Broadus wrote:300 has the enemies respawn, but not the Spartans, which kinda sucks because the Spartans die really fast.
Some kind of epic battle with elites versus humans has respawning AI, but they respawn in big chunks in one part of the level and run out to random spots but the two opposing sides never really run into eachother.
Marines versus Teh Flood also has the flood respawn... I think.
yay for your correctedness >_>
Broadus

Post by Broadus »

What? "Yay for my correctedness"? What does that mean?
SkgSkrillaka

Post by SkgSkrillaka »

forget it.
skinnykhalida

Post by skinnykhalida »

sorry to bump the thread but i need help... how do i 'bind' my two menus together? what i mean is how do i put the maps on the original mainmenu.map onto the new mainmenu.map(for AI MapPack Revised) with pictures and everything? sry if its been asked before...
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

you mean like add the old maps that come with halo 2 to the AI reversion, if so "though don't know why you would really want to" you have to open the mainmenu in prey's app menu menu menu and add the the images ect to the corresponding slots of the main menu. and if you mean how do you get the map pictures ect from the AI reversion maps to show up..... you just add the patch from the download to the mainmenu.
Join Halo 2.5, Can't stop never stop modding halo 2 http://www.halo25.co.nr/
skinnykhalida

Post by skinnykhalida »

i tied adding the original maps one map at a time (but with no pics) to the AI Revision mainmenu.map but when i load it onto my xbox only the AI map packs show up
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

hmm, it might be because Zone nulled the other place holders on the main menu because well as you know there should be 50 total place holders, or spots for maps but the ai reversion doesn't have that many. and if that's the case idk how to unnull them to make them active place holders again im sure its the same as using prey's tool to add maps and map pictures ect but idk for sure.
Join Halo 2.5, Can't stop never stop modding halo 2 http://www.halo25.co.nr/
9tendo9

Post by 9tendo9 »

hey guys first post here, just wanted to say great work on everything everyone did in this map pack, i have one question for this map pack though. and i succesfully installed with no issues. 8)

im trying to play capture the flag and other team games and only have one team going when i start, everyone else is just killing each other. i guess my question is how can i make more than one team ie: red team vs blue team in capture the flag, everytime i start a game it just spawns me on defense and no one tries to take the flag. then when the timer reaches zero it starts me out on defense again. How can i fix this?

if i am doing something wrong, someone please let me know.
SkgSkrillaka

Post by SkgSkrillaka »

Not many people go all out for their mods to make it perfect with support on all game variants.

So basically you'll be lucky to get a mod with support for 'capture the flag' or anything else apart from 'slayer'
XxDestroyerGRxX

Post by XxDestroyerGRxX »

can i play this mod in vista?