[mod] Soccer_Mounds (Burial_Mounds)

The best of the best for Halo 2 Xbox
Casperlt1

Post by Casperlt1 »

Yea,turned out pretty good.Although I have to give most the credit to Fr3ak for placing those walkways...It was my idea :lol:
[img]img[/img]
bluedevil36

Post by bluedevil36 »

it didn't work
Mky762

Post by Mky762 »

looks really good...good job

yeah it didnt work for me too it says that i failed to load the map but i applied the patch two times and signed the map two times also and it still says that i failed it
Alimaxor

Post by Alimaxor »

lol i actually got out of the arena when a guy who doesnt hav the mod drove me right threw the baracaded wall haha i kno u knew this was ganna happen cuz the other side of the maps grass is modified too =P
Agent ME

Articulatist 500

Post by Agent ME »

nintendo9713 wrote:Wow awesome, would it be possible to script inject to make the soccer ball spawn in the middle once it reaches a net out of curiosity?
Theoretically that should work, but I don't think that Shalted's compiler would support that.
iBotPeaches

Post by iBotPeaches »

when i load it. the screen just stays black. I signed the map like 10 times and patched it twice and still its black any help?
Fr3aKaZoiD

Recreator

Post by Fr3aKaZoiD »

I have no idea why some of you are crashing/etc...I just downloaded the patch off halomods and patched a clean map, loaded it up on my xbox and it ran fine. It's nothing wrong with the patch so all I can say is make sure you're using a clean map, use SPPF to patch it and make sure you sign it.
Snaku

Literarian 500

Post by Snaku »

Agent ME wrote:
nintendo9713 wrote:Wow awesome, would it be possible to script inject to make the soccer ball spawn in the middle once it reaches a net out of curiosity?
Theoretically that should work, but I don't think that Shalted's compiler would support that.
I would think it'd be similar or even nearly identical to the script in Elongation that destroys the crates. Not sure if the script spawns a new one when it destroys one or if that's a seperate thing. I'm sure it'd be possible to add a score system to the script as well.
If someone who understands scripting could pull that off, I would think this map would be an excellent candidate for Mimesis.

Fr3ak, which AU if any are you using? That's the only variable I can think of that might be different on others' xbox's. Either that or they have a trainer enabled (such as Yelo) that might be interfering for some inexplicable reason. Can't think of anything else that'd be different from one xbox to another.
Fr3aKaZoiD

Recreator

Post by Fr3aKaZoiD »

Snaku wrote:
Agent ME wrote:
I would think it'd be similar or even nearly identical to the script in Elongation that destroys the crates. Not sure if the script spawns a new one when it destroys one or if that's a seperate thing. I'm sure it'd be possible to add a score system to the script as well.
If someone who understands scripting could pull that off, I would think this map would be an excellent candidate for Mimesis.

Fr3ak, which AU if any are you using? That's the only variable I can think of that might be different on others' xbox's. Either that or they have a trainer enabled (such as Yelo) that might be interfering for some inexplicable reason. Can't think of anything else that'd be different from one xbox to another.
I've successfuly used 1.0, 1.0 with yelo and 1.1 AUs. I'm going to look into the whole scripting aspect of it next week when I don't have school.
Slosha

Post by Slosha »

i would download this.... but.... i just got FIFA 2007.... can't really beat that...
Aumaan Anubis

Connoisseur Bloodhound Renovator

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

finally got around to playing it.... 10/10. i am amazed at how well you made this mod. you sir, have my congratulations.
Tural wrote:MrMurder, we're going to hold you to that promise.
It is expected, and demanded.
SpecOp44

Advisor Recreator Snitch! Critic

Post by SpecOp44 »

Slosha wrote:i would download this.... but.... i just got FIFA 2007.... can't really beat that...
And why is it so important that you let veryone know?
D4rkFire

Connoisseur

Post by D4rkFire »

NIce I really like it. Especially the Ascension jump pads.
hellogoodbye2

Post by hellogoodbye2 »

am i the only one that has my system link friends fail to load the map??? :oops:
im a noob and i diserve your help :P
SerpentKnights

Post by SerpentKnights »

O...M...G...
somebody actually made a damn decent soccer mod.. THANK YOU.. lol

nice job
Beware the ninja spaz... >_>
Casperlt1

Post by Casperlt1 »

hellogoodbye2 wrote:am i the only one that has my system link friends fail to load the map??? :oops:
Do your "friends" have the modded map also?
[img]img[/img]
IKP1SAT
Readers Club

Post by IKP1SAT »

this is such a kool mod great job...
~FallenOne~

Post by ~FallenOne~ »

mother of god this looks so smexy
Well AI isn't easy, its not like you get 5 nerds, coke-a-cola, and a bunch of computers and 2 days later theres AI. Its more like 50 Nerds, Cocaine, and Supercomputers, then 2 weeks later you get AI.
Last edited by ~FallenOne~ on Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:38 pm; edited 1,000 times in total
NotQuite1337

Post by NotQuite1337 »

Love the mod, playing with my friend on XBC right now, 9.5/10 :)

Mod Edit: Don't type in all caps.
Maniac42

Post by Maniac42 »

can som 1 un .rar the file because when I clik a .rar file download it gives me a script file thingy :x
"I swear to drunk I'm not god"
xbl-Maniac24