[MOD] .: Echo Station :. v2.1 Final Version!!

The best of the best for Halo 2 Xbox

What do you think?

Awesome
80%
Good
11%
Average
3%
Bad
No votes
Horrible
5%

Total votes: 92

Munsie

Blacksmith

Re: [MOD] .: Echo Station :. TunesRus90

Post by Munsie »

TunesRus90 wrote:Bugs
Collision problems at one base, you kinda walk on nothing, but this can't be fixed because it was like that in single player, and it doesn't hurt gameplay at all
Like the collision was slightly too tall for the BSP? :P

~Munsie
dye4howard

Post by dye4howard »

awesome that looks sweet
PigFarker

Coagulator

Location: United States Posts: 9,999,999,999 1337: Yes, Very Much Team: T3am Guard14ns Gamertag: PigFarker

Post by PigFarker »

Now I have to choose between this map and Seintinal Base :x Way to go. Oh well, ill just have to make 2 completely diffrent entries for the main menu (this is heartbreaking, as I am very lazy). 9.9/10
PigFarker - T3am Guard14ns Creator/Founder
WIP: | Cel Shaded Coagulation - 68% | Cel Shaded Headlong - 15% | Perfect Halo 2 Mongoose - 80% |
THE SPPF AND SERENITY WAR ENDS NOW WITH THIS!: | Serenity + SPPF <<<< PigFarker | Now, ENOUGH FIGHTING!
TunesRus90

Commentator Articulatist 250

Re: [MOD] .: Echo Station :. TunesRus90

Post by TunesRus90 »

Munsie wrote:
TunesRus90 wrote:Bugs
Collision problems at one base, you kinda walk on nothing, but this can't be fixed because it was like that in single player, and it doesn't hurt gameplay at all
Like the collision was slightly too tall for the BSP? :P

~Munsie
kinda, its like what Tural said earlier, in Single Player you only play on one side of the Mac Gun, so bungie got a little lazy when making the other side and made the collision just striaght, even though the visual model angles down then levels off, then up again. It doesn't hurt gameplay at all, its just a little wierd.

But thanks for all the good feedback guys!
ckyfan3k

Post by ckyfan3k »

Sick!
this is incredibly cool. the hazard strips look awsome on the edges.
i love how you have the different floors and those blue teleport-mc sender thingy
13.89/11!
DoorM4n
Readers Club

Artisan Commentator

Post by DoorM4n »

Those pics look encredible! Way too good for halomods man. Excellent job.
The maximum signature size is 500x120px at 75kb.
slaj

Post by slaj »

do this map is an object like MACH or SCEN ?
Signature exceeded maximum allowed height.
PigFarker

Coagulator

Location: United States Posts: 9,999,999,999 1337: Yes, Very Much Team: T3am Guard14ns Gamertag: PigFarker

Post by PigFarker »

Now that ive played it, you should add a flashlight because its WAY to dark

EDIT: Also, some spawns are outside the map and sometimes the flag falls through the mach, but notthrough the level emaning it stays there.
PigFarker - T3am Guard14ns Creator/Founder
WIP: | Cel Shaded Coagulation - 68% | Cel Shaded Headlong - 15% | Perfect Halo 2 Mongoose - 80% |
THE SPPF AND SERENITY WAR ENDS NOW WITH THIS!: | Serenity + SPPF <<<< PigFarker | Now, ENOUGH FIGHTING!
xzodia

Translator Connoisseur Coagulator

Post by xzodia »

another amazing map out in 1 week cant wait to try it
Halo 2 Plugins | Lock-on To Just About Anything | My Sites | Snow Hog
Old Plugins you have, upgrade you must...
Always Maintain a High Quality-To-Crap Ratio.
Squ4r3

Post by Squ4r3 »

Wow. I must say that this looks fantastic. Something very new. I will be putting this on my xbox today. Keep up with the good mods guys.
xXxCocoFangxXxx

Post by xXxCocoFangxXxx »

I love it!! I am playing it right now. 10/10!!
Snaku

Literarian 500

Post by Snaku »

My only complaint/suggestion would be that the little crossbar in between the ramps (looks to be a pivot point or something) doesn't have collision. If it'd be possible to stick something (with a nulled shader) in there to give it collision, that would be cool, 'cuz I hate falling through things.
Other than that, nice freakin' mod, man.
[edit] Just noticed that the little roof thing on blue base has no collision (guess that's what you were talking about, huh?) The problem is you can hide inside it and shoot out, while nobody can shoot in unless they come along to the side where they'll be able to shoot you in the torso or something. Maybe you could jam something's collision in there, too. Kind of like headshotz did with the cheating spot on his map.
[edit 2] I don't understand why everybody is too lazy to do the mainmenu thing. It takes like 30 seconds. I do it for every single mod I d/l. So, to play SL, do both boxes have to have the same filename AND name for the map (in the mainmenu)? Or just the map's name? Or just the file name?
Last edited by Snaku on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Skayter
Readers Club

Post by Skayter »

Ok everybodies mad cause we have to switch from sentinal base and this mod back and forth if everyone follows this then we could all play happy!
Rename this mod to midship.map and replace the real midship with this mod. That because a lot of people r lazy and dont like the mainmenu deal
So yeh we could all do thid until these mods reach Mimesis(In my mind Very Soon)
VictoriousSecret

Stylist

Post by VictoriousSecret »

MaxPower wrote:
TunesRus90 wrote: This is the final version unless bugs are found, and no there aren't any weapon mods.
Thank you for that ^

i think mods that can be played as new levels entirely should be weapon mod free. After all then its just like having a new map from bungie.

great job, looks and sounds cool will try it out a little later.
I totally agree! Clean new levels is nice because then you can truly appreciate the level and get to enjoy it original Halo 2 style.
Pvt Parts 11

Wow

Post by Pvt Parts 11 »

Wow dude very impresive. I'm getting that.
Image No thats not me under the helmet.
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

very very nice. This is one of the best i've seen in a VERY long time. This and sentinal base are outstanding. I think they have a well deserved chance on mimesis. Good job man and keep up the good work.
xzodia

Translator Connoisseur Coagulator

Post by xzodia »

i just tried to add this to my mainmenu but dothalo shortened the descripion by 2 characters (dont no why im sure there are longer 1s) but anyway you might want to shorten it
Halo 2 Plugins | Lock-on To Just About Anything | My Sites | Snow Hog
Old Plugins you have, upgrade you must...
Always Maintain a High Quality-To-Crap Ratio.
F1N3ST

Post by F1N3ST »

Going in my mainmenu, but how do i do pictures, im lazy, and dont feel like looking for a tutorial.
DWells55

Post by DWells55 »

I released a mainmenu DDS patch to help with that. Apply it, and then in your mainmenu inject an A8R8G8B8 DDS over the appropriate slot's DDS.
F1N3ST

Post by F1N3ST »

Ok, thanks.