2/5
2%
1/5
17%

Total votes: 99

PyroBlizzard

Stylist Critic Trickster

Post by PyroBlizzard »

Well cragsterboy brought it to my attention and said they looked the same and they were both tried out.
The Unknown 7

Enthraller

Post by The Unknown 7 »

Dude your full of shit. I never even looked around on halomods before I posted this. This mod was my F.i.r.s.t. .P.o.s.t. Here. Why the hell would I need to take any ideas?! Man every fucking site I go there is some jackass that hates... :x

And x008x next time try and AIM me before you mess with my mod and post it. Balanced is boring thats why I made it like that. Run fast is on so you can Crouch and jump to the Waaaaaaaaaaaay Far apart other little building thingies accross the map. But whatever floats your boat fine play it balanced. :roll:

That's a good idea though I'll make a balanced and imbalanced version of my mod next time.
Read sig regs.
x088x

Critic

Post by x088x »

My apoligies, I just thought some people might have the same feelings as mine and dislike the a.u.t.o.a.i.m and other super capabilities like that. If you want me to remove my post, that's fine, but I already stated in my post that I don't take any credit for your mod or the making of it. Cheers.

P.S. You also stated in your post that "And It's up to you where To put the Map, And What To do with it". Like I said, I'll remove it if you'd like, but please don't be angry with me for making changes to your mod since you gave everybody permission.
Halo 3 ruined everything..
uralllame

Wordewatician 250

Post by uralllame »

Where have I seen that hog skin before.....
Ah yes... IT'S MY FIRST HOG SKIN!!
All proof has been delteted from the forums, but I made it and took some pics of it in terminal a while ago.
So far I have found:
A rar file of all my hog skins
Ok, all the proof you need is uploading. It is a video of my PC, showing the RAR file where it is stored. What date it was made (sept2, alough I'm sure it was made waaaay before that) and proof that the hog skins are the same.
http://media.putfile.com/My-hog-skin-pr ... e-it-first Here it is! 17mb I'm afraid, and you need divx, but you must see the detail and such.
And final proof:
The Unknown 7 wrote:Yeah I wondered who I stole that from...
Those who can't play, mod.
And those who can't mod, mod PC.
harris6191

Coagulator

Post by harris6191 »

The thing is, you could've just made that to look like the one that is in the map, just so you would seem cool. Guess what? It's not.
kinkilla
Readers Club

Location: Doing Mod Projects and Skin Projects With My FHM Team

Burrr its gettin Cold

Post by kinkilla »

That mod right there is preety cold as in ice cold ic Y it got the MOTM.
Nice job though.
uralllame

Wordewatician 250

Post by uralllame »

harris6191 wrote:The thing is, you could've just made that to look like the one that is in the map, just so you would seem cool. Guess what? It's not.
Mhm, it is. He even admitted it ffs: http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=43789
Those who can't play, mod.
And those who can't mod, mod PC.
The Unknown 7

Enthraller

Post by The Unknown 7 »

Admit, lol... Yeah since you threw such a fit maybe I won't use it next time... :wink: I can't believe this mod even got as much recongition as it did.
Read sig regs.
x088x

Critic

Post by x088x »

I made a balanced version of this mod.

This is for people who want some sense of weapon balance and do not care for super speed, super jump, invincibility, or a.u.t.o.a.i.m.

Here is the download link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/8994677/subz ... enity.html

Here are the changes I've made:
-Changed some weapon spawns on the map:
-Carbine->Death Ball
-Overshield spawn->Gauss Shot
-Beam Rifle spawn->Ghost
-Plasma Grenades spawn->Fusion Rifle
-Plasma Rifle spawn-> Boomstick
-Starting weapon->M-16
-Sword spawn-> Ice Rocket
-Gave the boomstick the scorpion recticle (looks really cool)
-Made the vehicles destroyable (including the pod)
-Gave the Guass Shot a guass recticle
-No more weapons on the map are dual weildable.
-The only automatic weapons are the M-16 (which now shoots out magnum, has a lower ROF, and a VERY cool sound when it shoots) and the death ball
-No more a.u.t.o. a.i.m.
-The hex editing was a little too crude for my taste, so I changed it.
-No more super jump
-No more speed
-No more flying
-No more invincibility
-Weapons are somewhat balanced.. or atleast a lot more than they used to be
-Deathball shoots slower and is now lag free!
-I gave the weapons all different ammo and clip values depending on the power of the weapon and what it does
-recticle of M-16 changed to SMG
-M-16 has more spread
-Warthog shoots differently.. you'll have to see to find out.. ;)
-Plasma Pistol now has the HUD and look of the Brute Plasma Rifle (which had a cool shader swap) but still shoots the same.
-Beam Rifle is no longer infinite, and yes, it does overheat now (due to the fact it is such a powerful gun.)

Bugs:
-I don't know how, but somehow when I was making the balanced version, the Gauss Shot lost it's HUD. (You can still shoot it, you just can't see it in First Person)
-Some of the hex editing is screwed up when you fall to your death. (It was already screwed up before, and I couldn't fix it.)

Note: I do not take any credit for this beautiful mod, I just made some simple changes that make it more of a balanced map.

Try not to use the weapons that aren't already on the map.. I got lazy and I didn't give the SMG, PR, BPR, SB, and the others that aren't already on the map's ammo values. Play with them if you don't care about weapon balance. :P

P.S. I really like your projectiles! :)
Last edited by x088x on Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Halo 3 ruined everything..
djaj88

Post by djaj88 »

Can you make a conversion to a Halo CE map? It will be off the hook to play this map! I want it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P IT a realy SWEET MAP!
imgettinowned

Post by imgettinowned »

This may be a good mod, but OUTSTANDING MOD, no

Sorry, it's just this does not belong in here
teamsaber920

Post by teamsaber920 »

WTF is the super weapon?!?! :evil:
:mrgreen: <= IM BRINGING HIM BACK!!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Fleabag77

Commentator

Post by Fleabag77 »

The ability to restrain yourself when you decide to bump a 2 year old topic. Yes, you're allowed to bump in Outstanding, but the question is why would you bump a topic like this?
Umbral

Post by Umbral »

Biggest bump in outstanding yet good job :D
-Treetoad-

Coagulator Commentator

Post by -Treetoad- »

I thought It was kinda weird that this mod was up here
This mod used to be so fun, it probably still is
I'm gonna play it now :P
Sig over file size limit.
mschledy

Post by mschledy »

can somebody post a serinity for this mod on anything else apart from rapidshare because it doesnt seem to work for me..