OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

gman

Post by gman »

ok well i answered my own question so nvm
axeraider15

Post by axeraider15 »

i found a few bugs in the game especially with the hud.
when u play two players on lockout the radar for the bottom player is off a bit. Also on some maps especially induction the ghost have a problem staying on the map
Ill-Boy

Post by Ill-Boy »

does anyone still play this on xbc cuz everytime i look no one is on
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

Not really, I have updated and fixed a lot of stuff, but haven't posted it, I mess around with it for a while then get bored and don't pick it up for a while. It's not my project anyway, but I unofficially took it over because dest left.
knives4555

Post by knives4555 »

can you do this mod using action reply or is it specific to a modded xbox

if you can use an action reply can you post directions
DWells55

Post by DWells55 »

knives4555 wrote:can you do this mod using action reply or is it specific to a modded xbox

if you can use an action reply can you post directions
How do you expect to magically change all that stuff with an Action Replay? Al the Action Replay does is load saved game files, this is clearly not a saved game.

You need a modded Xbox for Halo 2 mods.
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

Technically you could with action replay if you get ftp access, but it would not work for all the maps, and a tut on it here would not be allowed.
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

my only problem with this pack is that we have came out with a model for the ar now so technically you could inject the model for the smg to make it the ar and put in in shared then have the br too but make it like the promo where it only shoots 1 bullet other than that i like it mabey becaue me and all my firends play this mappack alot oh and they could have added the magnum model too since we have that for h2 now also

and the models came out before if not at the same time as this mappack don't get me wrong guys i love this mappack just the 3 little things that needed to be added would make it the best
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

Go Here and download the Serenity version. All of the stuff you are talking about has been taken care of...
newbymodder

Post by newbymodder »

oh haha well when i downloaded it when it first came out lol they didn't have it so i did it myself
knives4555

Post by knives4555 »

yeah for action reply wise all i want are the weapons and hud even new weapon placement and whatnot

i was just wondering if i could do that
G.I.R.

Recreator Coroner

Post by G.I.R. »

Impossible. Action Replay can do none of those things.
I think Noobraska is a pretty cool state. eh grows corn and doesn't afraid of anythng.
(12:18:11 AM) GTAF: DAMNIT GIR WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT OF VINCE'S DICK.
takishi90

cannot download it

Post by takishi90 »

omfg so its freaking awsome but i cant download it !!!!!!!! T.T cries y is this, it says cannot find server
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

knives4555 wrote:yeah for action reply wise all i want are the weapons and hud even new weapon placement and whatnot

i was just wondering if i could do that
No, you would actually need the maps, action replay is more of a profile hack, theres a way you could get the maps on your xbox, but its against the rules to talk about it here.
newbymodder

Post by newbymodder »

why not make it into a disc? like the killtrocity mappacks that would solve your problems cuz then you'd have a whole new halo with fun maps

OwnZ joO is that what you mean we can't talk about because well we have on the killtrocity mappacks the only thing is um the whole maps lol thats illegal and takes money away form bungie so actually i think its just copywrite infringment
knives4555

Post by knives4555 »

well whats the best premodded xbox to buy to get this then
newbymodder

Post by newbymodder »

hmm go to http://www.xbox-scene.com/ or just go to google and look up softmodded xbox it'l tell you how to do it and you need an normal xbox idk if 360's can be softmodded i know there are modchips but there pricy at the moment

evox or unleashed x are the best softmod programs to use i would go with evox but be warned once you softmod your xbox u can not go on live unless its in custom game but thats pointless since your the only one out of ur friends thats gona have this mappack
knives4555

Post by knives4555 »

oh i was wondering about sites that had hardmodded xboxs

like the ones you can save games on and hook to your computer

im way noob to this and i need like a tutorial once i get it and stuff

wow if anyone helps me there super awesome
newbymodder

Post by newbymodder »

well if you want a hardmod you have to buy a modchip then install it which takes some soddering and knowing your cache files so you can link them and all your drives together i dont' know much but my friend helped me "fix" my box because the guy i had do it apparently ddin't know how to sodder a modchip on

if u look on xbox scene there ought to be tuts on how to install a soft mod if you don't want to pay money to mod its the same thing just you can't put stuff on you hud like cough "games" cough even though its illegal