Air Strike...

The best of the best for Halo 2 Xbox
((N8))

Post by ((N8)) »

ZeroEngage wrote:
travis134 wrote:Gabs, lol You were right :P I feel foolish now. I edited, lol

Zero, I already posted that :P

And also, I dont think you are anywhere near right, because when I change the two speeds, it always uses the final speed. All he did was make it shoot from higher up, and the delay is the rockets falling down.

But, nice try :D
Actually, travis a map is only so big. To make it shoot from very high you would need to take out the invisible barrier. So if I'm correct he must of delayed it using inital speed
Yes, and it really isn't hard to remove the barrier, or even just raise it.
((N8))

Post by ((N8)) »

This sounds like fun. But I mean, is all you did was change one weapon to do an air strike and mod the warthog, cuz my friend (jackson/cougar) could easily do that in like maybe a couple hours....so a team of ppl taking months...odd, unless of course their is more to this mod then it seems (as in more mods to the weapons or M.C.).
CptnNsan0

Stylist Snitch! Collaborator Commentator

Post by CptnNsan0 »

this was made in march of 2005. back then modding was a lot harder and this was a very good mod
latinomodder

Post by latinomodder »

((N8)) wrote:This sounds like fun. But I mean, is all you did was change one weapon to do an air strike and mod the warthog, cuz my friend (jackson/cougar) could easily do that in like maybe a couple hours....so a team of ppl taking months...odd, unless of course their is more to this mod then it seems (as in more mods to the weapons or M.C.).
wow you can make it in a couple of hours, your my hero :oops:

when this mod was made when entity wasnt around it was made all purley with hex or TF6 tools, and besides you take one hour? thats kinda noobish in my opinion :?
GAMER4EVER

Post by GAMER4EVER »

Iron_Forge wrote:Maps?..Oh yeah...I forgot all of you's are still using maps...I guess Coagulation will do...
So you can just mod the root files or something?
Th2mods
Readers Club

Post by Th2mods »

Bugster10 wrote:now will this mod work on any of the new maps say backwash or relic?
i have made air strikes on relic before, and i still have them
lilweezybaby2

Post by lilweezybaby2 »

shortysk8monkey wrote:what map is it for?
for any map ! : )