Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision

The best of the best for Halo 2 Xbox
HaloZack

Post by HaloZack »

I need to get out from under this rock, I just found out bout this pack. Awesome job man! Downloading right now!

Edit: Just for the record, the auto-patcher works fine on Windows Vista. Vista Home Premium to be more accurate. I am running that now and the auto-patcher worked perfectly.
Last edited by HaloZack on Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RuleBreaker343

H2 Burnt Disc On a 360

Post by RuleBreaker343 »

I have a 360 not an xbox so how would i go about playing the burnt disc on it.
Signature exceeded maximum allowed dimensions.
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

can't add it to ur 360 you could make a disc but then i think it messes it up so u can't use live anymore there has been a discussion on this before but for the killtrocity mappack
Join Halo 2.5, Can't stop never stop modding halo 2 http://www.halo25.co.nr/
MrBalll

Acolyte Bloodhound Recreator Connoisseur
Illusionist

Post by MrBalll »

One of the better Map packs on HM. Very nice job on this to everyone who was involved. All the maps look great and that mainmenu is very nice looking.
Zone 117

Pi Trickster Stylist Advisor
Snitch! Connoisseur

Post by Zone 117 »

Thanks a lot MrBalll =)
Image Thanks for the sig Xiion :P
[ AI Revision ][ Sewer ][ Boat Mod ][ Archaic ]
Remapped: Mod Archive and Forums.
M

Post by M »

Finally an AI Mappack ^^
Its Realy cool , but you dont change the German name :cry:
Phaile

Post by Phaile »

The mainmenu looks sick. Great Job
uncutshadow

Post by uncutshadow »

dont you hate that this post for the ai map pack has become nothing more than a help forum? i thought we were supposed to give feedback about the map pack, not turn it into a helping forum. it kinda makes me feel bad that more than half of the posts are asking for help and the sad thing is that the same questions are being asked over and over and answers are given through out this site. there are designated places on the site to ask these questions. anyway i think the map pack is really awsome and that the case covers are awsome as well. personally i favor night ops by tbeezie and the case cover by truelife
newbymodder

Post by newbymodder »

ya this is a really nice pack yet i havn't played with any one over xbc my fav is yes night ops mod by TBZ but i love them all especially the Zombies in the mist haha its so fun it scared the crap out of me when i ran up on like 15 elites i wish they were skinned to be like the flood though and i like turelife's cover the best though there all way better than i could ever do
xSpartan_051x

Post by xSpartan_051x »

I have the xored mini launcher. Will that work? I dont understand fully how to install this mappack. And i dont want to ruin another xbox. Any help would be appreciated.

thank you
airsparrow

A little help please

Post by airsparrow »

I'm kinda having trouble patching the files, I began patching about half an hour ago and It's patched the mainmenu.map up to 56,840kb. That's nice and all but it'd be great if the auto-patcher actually patched the OTHER maps.

I'm probably coming off as a little bit of a n00b/jerk/both in this post but trust me, I've downloaded & made copies of the original maps twice now (once for each of my computers) and nothing's working. And is the patched mainmenu.map only supposed to be 56,840kb? The original is 2000kb more than that. Oh and it never gets any higher than 0%.

And I already re-copied the maps from my xbox. ALL CLEAN. That includes the mainmenu.map and I've checked the list, I have ALL of the .map files needed. By the way, I didn't patch the default.xbe file as I was planning to boot with Yelo, if that helps to assess my situation.

And if all else fails, can I just manually patch the .map files in serenity or is that not possible?

Help would be greatly appreciated!
airsparrow

Post by airsparrow »

Sweet, I can just manually patch the maps! Still, it'd be better if the Auto-patcher actually worked.
uncutshadow

Post by uncutshadow »

airsparrow. no double posting
airsparrow

Post by airsparrow »

Sorry, my bad.
HaloZack

Post by HaloZack »

I'm willing to assist anyone that is having trouble with the mappack...Just send me an IM at - AIM: HaloZack92 - MSN: [email protected]
xSpartan_051x

Post by xSpartan_051x »

Can some one help. I dont have any AI on the maps? I dont know what I did wrong for there to be no AI
newbymodder

Post by newbymodder »

1 did u launch yelo?
2 if not then why not?
3 if yes did udisable update put on ai?
4 if not well then there's your problem
xSpartan_051x

Post by xSpartan_051x »

well i patched the default.xbe but i am booting from a disc.. i also noticed that there is a map for lockout and it wont load.. it says lockout.. looks like it didnt patch... not even sure if that was supposed to be there... lol but there is that problem and how do u launch yelo.. i dled it and all it had in the rar file were 4 things.
config_v1.5.inc
config_v1.5.txt
Trainer Configuration Layout.txt
Yelo15.etm
newbymodder

Post by newbymodder »

did use the disc item and add xored launcher and yelo to your disc if not u need to launch yelo before u put in the disc
xSpartan_051x

Post by xSpartan_051x »

how do i launch yelo?