[UTILITY PACK]The Complete Pack Of PC Modding Tools (UPDATE)

Utilities designed primarily for Halo PC.
ceberus0

Location: misfit modeler working on cebs remodels ver2 [80% done]

Post by ceberus0 »

forget it, guess i have confused some ppl with that
Last edited by ceberus0 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Im back? Yay!? :P
Mods: Custom Shotty Model , Custom Grenade Laucher Model , .....
HPDarkness1 wrote:It's really quite obvious INSANEdrive. Over XBL I constantly hear the revving of giant engines, the clinker clangering of tools, and small elves yelling about machines, all coming through your mic.
ZeroUltimateWarrior

Post by ZeroUltimateWarrior »

I wanna gonna say if that was warez you are so busted lol but it's not.....or is it..this post needs stickies.

Mind helping me out? http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=778384
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
0m3g4Muff1n987

Articulatist 500

Post by 0m3g4Muff1n987 »

ceberus0 wrote:acctually , hex workshop is free. only ver 4.23 since its a beta, i think. trust me. i can schnarf it for if you want... :wink:

EDIT: k got the schnarfin link.
you cn download it HERE!

this isnt warez cuz anyone, i mean, anyone... can go to breakpoint software.com and go to downloads. its the first and newest one yet. its not a trial for me, and i like. mods, unless i missed something, this isnt warez, its just a free program.
Suuuuure.
Limitations 35-day trial
Click to join the best GPT site ever-I recently got a check for $30 in the mail, I've got one for $100 coming, and I only have two inactive referrals. Sign up and I'll send you a helpful email ASAP.
ceberus0

Location: misfit modeler working on cebs remodels ver2 [80% done]

Post by ceberus0 »

0m3g4Muff1n987 wrote:
ceberus0 wrote:acctually , hex workshop is free. only ver 4.23 since its a beta, i think. trust me. i can schnarf it for if you want... :wink:

EDIT: k got the schnarfin link.
you cn download it HERE!

this isnt warez cuz anyone, i mean, anyone... can go to breakpoint software.com and go to downloads. its the first and newest one yet. its not a trial for me, and i like. mods, unless i missed something, this isnt warez, its just a free program.
Suuuuure.
Limitations 35-day trial
what!!! no you got the wrong version. mines got no trial...sry, ill edit that post
Im back? Yay!? :P
Mods: Custom Shotty Model , Custom Grenade Laucher Model , .....
HPDarkness1 wrote:It's really quite obvious INSANEdrive. Over XBL I constantly hear the revving of giant engines, the clinker clangering of tools, and small elves yelling about machines, all coming through your mic.
peterblue

Post by peterblue »

Urg, the download either doesn't work or the server's too busy.
So un1337, beware my advice.
"On a burning bridge, your options are minimal at best,
Depending on where you stand and how much breath is in your chest"
0m3g4Muff1n987

Articulatist 500

Post by 0m3g4Muff1n987 »

WTF? It doesn't work for me either! And I even made the downloads over again, and it still can't upload to halomods cause it says "Tried to upload empty file." What's that mean? The rar has a size, duh, stupid server

EDIT: I think I know what's wrong. I don't know what's wrong with filefront. Stupid, stupid filefront. But when I checked the file size of the rar, it was 12.2 MB-2.2 MB over the limit. That's probably what's causing the error. *Sigh* What do I do now?
Click to join the best GPT site ever-I recently got a check for $30 in the mail, I've got one for $100 coming, and I only have two inactive referrals. Sign up and I'll send you a helpful email ASAP.
peterblue

Post by peterblue »

Upload it in 2 parts? File 1 and File 2.
0m3g4Muff1n987

Articulatist 500

Post by 0m3g4Muff1n987 »

Alright, I got the new download up. I took your advice and decided to make 2 rars, just like I made 2 installers. Then I realized the 1st installer was the one that took up like 12 MB, and the other one took up 0.2 MB, so I just decided to make 3 installers. Then I had a crazy thought, and put all 3 into a rar. And for some weird reason, the rar's file size was 9 MB. Yay!

BTW, I just went to filefront to delete that other download and it said it couldn't connect to it. So yes, filefront is down.
peterblue

Post by peterblue »

This is a great moment in Peter kind! Just like the first time someone quoted me. I made a smart suggestion! Yay!
BTW: First post after the update has been uploaded!
0m3g4Muff1n987

Articulatist 500

Post by 0m3g4Muff1n987 »

HOLY crap that's a lot of downloads!

And is this gonna get stickied? :roll: 8)
peterblue

Post by peterblue »

LOL, yeah. Quite popular. Not many people have those things. So, there's a reason to download it. And I hope it's stickied.
death_end

ahh

Post by death_end »

ty this well be help to me ty
Halo_addict

Post by Halo_addict »

Sticky this thing so it doesn't take 45 minutes to find HMT 3.5 to findout the link is broken
Shadowkhass wrote:For the 25th time in this forum, yes, Mac mods do work on PCs. You can play online together with no problems, right? That means maps are the same. Kthxbai.
bonescraper

HOW

Post by bonescraper »

i'v got trial, i have sparkedit & i have that patch thingy that lets u open the trial maps, but HOW do u use it, it didnt come wit a tutorial? :?: :?
Your signature can not be animated. The maximum signature size is 500x120px at 75kb.
Halo_addict

Post by Halo_addict »

you seriously press buttons and click a lot and move stuff :D
Shadowkhass wrote:For the 25th time in this forum, yes, Mac mods do work on PCs. You can play online together with no problems, right? That means maps are the same. Kthxbai.
peow130
Readers Club

Post by peow130 »

shweet bump
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Put this in your signature if you are in the 8% that listen to REAL music.
peterblue

Post by peterblue »

3/4s of a month bump. Nice. This should be stickied, though. Oh, and for Prometheus, is that still going on? I noticed an interview posted a couple of days ago.
0m3g4Muff1n987

Articulatist 500

Post by 0m3g4Muff1n987 »

The promethus thing was a little off topic... anyway, it better come out soon, or my head's gonna explode. Sparkedit sucks. I mean, it's great, but it ****s up when something is PMI'd and it takes a lot of clicking and stuff. Also nothing moves like in sapien, it should be more like sapien. And it just shows boxes for some stuff like pistols and PMI'd stuff!

Well... anyway. I should make some vid tuts on all the modding programs. Or something. But there's way too much background noise in my house, with the Wii blasting sound and my siblings bickering and cheering for their players, and my baby sister screaming and me constantly having to help out every few minutes with some random dumb thing.

Whoops, I did it again. Uh... yeah, this should be stickied. STICKY NOW YOU MODS... I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! STICKY THIS NOW please
0m3g4Muff1n987

Articulatist 500

Post by 0m3g4Muff1n987 »

Alright, if no one's going to sticky this, then at least give a reason why not, please!
jimbi

Post by jimbi »

Don't bump old topics and dont double post.