(Halo 1)HHHT 1.40 (offsite link)

Utilities designed primarily for Halo PC.
s4494r

Post by s4494r »

can somone pls send me HHHT any version lastest pref.
email [email protected]

thanks, i cant seem to download it anywhere
{fux}kngsht

Post by {fux}kngsht »

HHHT is the best...no fucking ifs ands or butts :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
HALO 'til Death...I hope... :twisted:
tubbesing

Post by tubbesing »

HELP when i use one of my maps after like 20 seconds it frezzes everytime. do u kno y? HELP!! :cry:
tubbesing

Post by tubbesing »

now everytime its says loading the map it says gathering exception data and closes Halo. I NEED HELP!!!! :cry:
Le_Loup

Articulatist 100

Location: AHHH YOUR LOOKING AT ME AGAIN!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post by Le_Loup »

tubbesing wrote:now everytime its says loading the map it says gathering exception data and closes Halo. I NEED HELP!!!! :cry:

Presuming u backed up your halo files..... (the maps)..... just put the original maps back in........ voila problem solved, but REBOOT (full shut down, wait 10-20 seconds for power to drain from memory chips, so u don't get that error, *just* waiting for you). Then try the map again. THEN MOD IT AFTER U TRY IT SUCCESSFULLY. (so that you know it worked... prior....

If not, reinstall it in a DIFFERENT directory.... (literally man), full uninstall, and install it to a slightly differently named directory.... that may help to (helped me weirdly, that slight detaill....).

Le_Loup
X_GotU2_X

Post by X_GotU2_X »

Le_Loup wrote:
tubbesing wrote:now everytime its says loading the map it says gathering exception data and closes Halo. I NEED HELP!!!! :cry:

Presuming u backed up your halo files..... (the maps)..... just put the original maps back in........ voila problem solved, but REBOOT (full shut down, wait 10-20 seconds for power to drain from memory chips, so u don't get that error, *just* waiting for you). Then try the map again. THEN MOD IT AFTER U TRY IT SUCCESSFULLY. (so that you know it worked... prior....

If not, reinstall it in a DIFFERENT directory.... (literally man), full uninstall, and install it to a slightly differently named directory.... that may help to (helped me weirdly, that slight detaill....).

Le_Loup
Nice bump, don't ever do it again. Never bump posts that are months old.
[too many lines of text]
LinkGray
Readers Club

Post by LinkGray »

It didn't look like it did anything for me... I opened it then it like opened the command prompt or whatever then just kinda closed.
Kepora

Post by Kepora »

You're all crazy or soemthing; I just keep getting a Run program widnow with no text that closes out almost as soon as it openup, and that's it.
Kepora

Post by Kepora »

LinkGray wrote:It didn't look like it did anything for me... I opened it then it like opened the command prompt or whatever then just kinda closed.
That's exactly what happens with me.