[Trial Tool]Auto Gametypes Selector [7/31/08]

Utilities designed primarily for Halo PC.
maximo3491

Post by maximo3491 »

I was trying to make it so that my halo trial server was starting itself with auto server. Well it works but i cant minimize halo trial and do other stuff.
It just goes back to halo trial????

How do i make it so i can do other stuff while it keeps starting the game itself.
The Auto Server feature that Auto Gametypes offers is meant as a solution to being able to host a dedicated server while you are away from the computer. If you are capable of pressing enter yourself, you shouldn't need the Auto Server to do it. That's the basic principle behind the Auto Server.
Hmmmm for some odd reason when I downloaded 10.9 and used it to play halo trial once I reached the spot to click "choose" it worked but when I entered halo again and I tried clicking continue or CTF or Slayer it never worked..its like the buttons werent working or it froze or somthing. I kept trying and it still wasnt working. Then I tried redownloading cuz it might have been sumthin but im still getting the same result..I have no clue whats going on.
I have never heard of such an issue. I suggest you try it on another computer in your house. If it works properly, then its your computer that is creating the error.

WOW 15X KILLTAC ---> WOW....
shadowkir

Post by shadowkir »

ok now when i try to load it it says.

Please allow this program access to the internet to check for updates.

and my internets open..I dont see what the problem is @___@
gangsta1678

auto gametype access to internet

Post by gangsta1678 »

it says i have give auto gametypes access to the internet but i dont know how.. tell me so i can use this thing
:( :!: :?:
jdsd

Re: auto gametype access to internet

Post by jdsd »

gangsta1678 wrote:it says i have give auto gametypes access to the internet but i dont know how.. tell me so i can use this thing
:( :!: :?:

It says the same thing for me, I litterally just downloaded it 1 minute ago unzipped it and opened it.

Now when I attempt to open it it says 'please allow auto gametypes to connect to the internet' which i then press 'ok' and then it says attempting to re-establish in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. then it closes.

I"m like ' What the fuck??? '
halomodmasterz

im confused!!!!!

Post by halomodmasterz »

when i start the auto gametypes it says please allow this program access to the internet to check for updates then it trys to then nothing happens when the second countdown ends.
maximo3491

Post by maximo3491 »

I'm sorry to all who use this program and found it not working about a month or two ago. The server I was hosting it on shut down and I quit a few months before that. I updated the program just for you all to use and I SEVERELY simplified it. The only features left now are adding gametypes, taking screenshots, and auto host. These are the only things directly related to Halo and thus will be the only ones remaining.

In addition, no verification with the server will be made upon loading the program, meaning this is non-updateable, and will no longer display the message everyone is getting.

maximo3491

Post by maximo3491 »

I fixed the link

My hosting site no longer supports floating exe files just laying around, so I put the exe in a rar and re uploaded. All links have been fixed. Just open the rar file with winRar and run the file in there.