(Halo 1)SparkEdit 3.01

Utilities designed primarily for Halo PC.
|mike|

Post by |mike| »

is anybody here getting an exception error whenever they do any modding to damnation at all? :( one of my fav maps but all maps but this one seem to work
Mike
emr2202

Pyre

Post by emr2202 »

The song in the movie was like i hadnt heard anything like it before. But near the end, i relized it sounded ALOT like the song from LOTR :P
(i watched the two towers 2x last week)
PWNZING!!!111 series!@ and EXCELLENT job :)
Lebowski

Post by Lebowski »

Yep the track is called "The White Tree" from the ROTK soundtrack.
The dude abides
EthanDM_

Pyre

Post by EthanDM_ »

I always get exception data when i do any modding with it, it might be just when i copy something, but why can you fix it?
MC117

Post by MC117 »

that promo vid is aesome!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
QuikBMWkid2

Pyre

Nope

Post by QuikBMWkid2 »

Nah it dosnt, its just a badass "trailer" in no way is it a tutorial
Dark-Lord83

Pyre

Halo Mod kit

Post by Dark-Lord83 »

Im just wondering that if there is a version for mac. I think this stuff is really cool but i use Macs so this stuff won't work for me. Could any one point me to a Mod kit for Macs plz that would be a great help thx!
Iwantsomemods

Location: I'm finally getting an xbox, but then msot likely an xbox 2 will come out, then i buy that, xbox 3

Post by Iwantsomemods »

u know in the vid where tehy show characters, what the HELL is that white thing, is that a forerunner or something? cause i've nvr seen it, through out the whole game

gj gren u deserve all the compliments u get, and any mysterious checks from anoymous donors 8)
Three lines of text maximum!
[files]Mr.Azn

Post by [files]Mr.Azn »

when i duplicate a warthog and i play it doesnt work..... i dont see the multipied vehicle
halofun

Post by halofun »

What do you mean white thing?Are you talking about the thing with the six tentickels?If you are then that thing you thought was a foruner is a covedent engener.they saved the biped fro some reason.......any way I have a question how do you update sparkedit????I downloaded the pacth but....I't say "pro....oh wait never mind! any way great work!!!
Seanyboy

Post by Seanyboy »

Nice dude, I really liked the promo video.
randreach454

Post by randreach454 »

in 3.0 and 3.1 when i open maps, anyof em, i get a error for the bitmaps, i have replaced them and everything, no luck, specified where my maps are, nuttin
Iwantsomemods

Location: I'm finally getting an xbox, but then msot likely an xbox 2 will come out, then i buy that, xbox 3

Post by Iwantsomemods »

halofun wrote:What do you mean white thing?Are you talking about the thing with the six tentickels?If you are then that thing you thought was a foruner is a covedent engener.they saved the biped fro some reason.......any way I have a question how do you update sparkedit????I downloaded the pacth but....I't say "pro....oh wait never mind! any way great work!!!
i didnt say it was a forerunner i used it as an exampe fo wat it could be but now i know it covy engineer thx
Three lines of text maximum!
Snipe

Pyre

Post by Snipe »

can someone please tell me how to make my teleporters work and how do you make logs? i need help!
pro

you guys/girls are gods

Post by pro »

oh my god i had to wacth that movie like 20 times to relise that YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT HUMAN!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

TAKE ME WITH YOU :shock: 8) :!: :!: :!:
Foley

awesome

Post by Foley »

i got 3.1 and i am getting the video. take a break man. chill for a while.
halogodlex

Post by halogodlex »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
AMAZING!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
halofun

Post by halofun »

I nedd help....How do you put in a log in so you can duplicate?thanx.oh
I think i'm on the right track when I go tomodels I see the thing I want....the fallen tree.........so how would you put i't in the map???
robby(lazy)

Pyre

ummm

Post by robby(lazy) »

it dies in maps where i edited the sky bitmaps...
Apocalyptic

Post by Apocalyptic »

halofun wrote:I nedd help....How do you put in a log in so you can duplicate?thanx.oh
I think i'm on the right track when I go tomodels I see the thing I want....the fallen tree.........so how would you put i't in the map???
click on a tree and press ctrl + c then go to the edit tab and go to the swap drop down and find:
scenery/trees/tree_leafy_falentrunk/tree_leafy_falentrunk and
and click there u have it and a *gulp*

bug: in models power ups/active camoflauge/active camoflauge shows over shield and power ups/overshield/overshield shows a active camoflauge please fix and post

i also have 3 requests:
1. add the r p and y rotation but still keep the other controlls just add y p and r

2. put in group multiplication

3. TAKE YOUR TIME!!!you just finished sparkedit 3 and fixed the bug go on a vacation first! :D
Last edited by Apocalyptic on Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.