Looking for a downloader i had before.

Utilities designed primarily for Halo CE.
UNSCODST

Looking for a downloader i had before.

Post by UNSCODST »

I had Halo 2 CE on my computer at one time. I had just about all the Halo 2 CE maps.

well some one released this program that when you joined a game if you didn't have the map it would download it for you and extract it with out leaving the game so you could join any game no matter what map you had.

I cant seem to find that program again though. I am not sure if it was from the Halo 2 CE team. Every time i look for a website of theres is seems like theres inst one anymore or i'm looking in the wrong spot. Can some one help me?
0m3g4Muff1n987

Articulatist 500

Post by 0m3g4Muff1n987 »

Wow. I would love that thing.
Click to join the best GPT site ever-I recently got a check for $30 in the mail, I've got one for $100 coming, and I only have two inactive referrals. Sign up and I'll send you a helpful email ASAP.
Reclaimer1217

Post by Reclaimer1217 »

have you tried halomaps.org? they have almost every utitlity made
Check out the new project at http://halo25.co.nr
If you know of anything about contacting the Evox team please PM me.
![DX]Link!

Re: Looking for a downloader i had before.

Post by ![DX]Link! »

UNSCODST wrote:I had Halo 2 CE on my computer at one time. I had just about all the Halo 2 CE maps.

well some one released this program that when you joined a game if you didn't have the map it would download it for you and extract it with out leaving the game so you could join any game no matter what map you had.

I cant seem to find that program again though. I am not sure if it was from the Halo 2 CE team. Every time i look for a website of theres is seems like theres inst one anymore or i'm looking in the wrong spot. Can some one help me?
HaloSpy CE mb?
92% of forum members follow instructions on other members sigs. If you are part of the 7% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
darkmummy9

Post by darkmummy9 »

can you give me a link to halo 2 mapping teams site
UNSCODST

Post by UNSCODST »

ill check halomaps.org. Also the Halo 2 CE team doesnt have a site anymore or like i said i just cant find it. Which this is the main reason why im asking this question.

Back when they got done making New Mombossa they had gotten Halo 2 on the Xbox and decided to make maps like Zanzibar and Midship. Thats when they luanched the site.

They had made maybe 6 maps or so and decided to make a downloader for them so if the ever fixed something they could just have you download it next time you start the game instead of looking every day for a map fix.

After that other people started to use it i think and thats when you could download other maps.

EDIT: ok i just found this http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2894
not the same one i was looking for but i could work i guess. Ill tell you how it goes after i start it up.

EDIT EDIT: i downloaded the program and installed it but when i run it the explorer box gives my that annoying 'Page cannot be displayed' that internet explorer always gives.