(Halo 1)Cheat Menu Select for Halo CE

Utilities designed primarily for Halo CE.
XeRoWaVe

Post by XeRoWaVe »

wtf is this a scam? i cant connect to master server anymore i reinstalled haloce too what the fuck?!
Vash

Post by Vash »

ok so its not working, do i load halo and enter a game then open the program and select my cheats and go back in or what ?
Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight, Mist and shadow, cloud and shade, all shall fade, all shall fade.
GeneralChurch

Location: Xlink Gamer Tag GeneralChurch Xbox 360 silver gt GenChurch

Post by GeneralChurch »

ok heres an idea

if u host a server with this running and others awant to join list what cheats u have on--in ur games room-- so that person can go and turn them on too and be equal game play

here is an example

MODED -Unlimited ammo-Deathless player-

etc so u can let others play no problem and for those who say halo ce crashes when u join other servers well i have no problem at all seems like others dont too mabey ur comp just hates u

I STILL THINK THIS IS A FUN THING

MAKE ROOMS THAT ARE LOCKED FOR U AND UR FRIENDS ONLY THEN that way its beter and not as n00by
EthanDM

Post by EthanDM »

Can someone besides GeneralChurch let me know if this works? Not if it's n00b or gay, just tell me if it works.
SATAN666

Post by SATAN666 »

meh i'll try it.
wondersquare

Post by wondersquare »

i have tried it

deathless player only works right if your running a server
no hurt from falls always works
i'm not sure about inifite grenades
bump posesion works
super jump messes up if its not the server
i havent tried team damage
medusa doesnt work i'm not sure about server
one shot kills doesnt work i'm not sure about server
bottom less clip works

some of these will slow things down i think
wondersquare

Post by wondersquare »

sorry about the spelling
i was typing fast
XeRoWaVe

Post by XeRoWaVe »

i dont give a shit what it does how do i get bak on halo ce it doesnt connect anymore what the fuck!!!!!
wondersquare

Post by wondersquare »

maybe you should just reinstall halo

does it give any errors or anything

may be its just lag or maybe you have a modded map

i dont know
Tyr

no

Post by Tyr »

NO, this is not fair, what has halo come to.
{DSC}Solid Snake

Post by {DSC}Solid Snake »

Bwa, Bwa, Bwahaha BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mmmmmmmmmmmm...........cheeeting...........

i will use this to never die

thank you ppl we needed the Aimbot of Halo!
Dark Cloud

Wordewatician 500

Post by Dark Cloud »

Wow. You guys don't seem to know much.

This thing only works if you're the one running the server. You can't just join some random server and cheat away... idiots.

And when you do host a server and have these cheats on, EVERYONE has them on. :roll:
GeneralChurch

Re: no

Post by GeneralChurch »

Tyr wrote:NO, this is not fair, what has halo come to.

OMFG FINE IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT POST SHIT this is a good utility if u think halo was getting boring but now i can have lots of fun on mombassa
Mastermind

Post by Mastermind »

This is just sad... so for you people the game is only entertaining when you are invincible and shit like that? Sorry but this is too retarded for me :? :?
MasterminD
meekmaster

Post by meekmaster »

FFS, there goes Halo, now everyone will be using cheats. OK, nice work, your a genius but, worst program ever, sorry.
FalseProphetNemesis

Wordewatician 50

Post by FalseProphetNemesis »

Basiclly the program "mods" a map of your choice that you select to turn the codes on. Turning all the codes off for that level turns it back to normal. The way mods work on HaloCE is that EVERYBODY has to have to same exact map with the same exact changes as your map or you will not be able to join each others game (server). Which means you can't join a normal game with someone hosting a normal NMC map when you have a moddded or cheat enabled map (which is the same as a modded map). Maps must have the same things changed or they will not work together correctly in an online game. The person who tries to join will just get a mesage saying "Unable to join server" if one is normal and one is cheat enabled. The maps will work just fine if you and your friend or whoever have the same cheats enabled. Then you will be to join each other games. If you have the cheats enabled and try to join normal games it won't work. You will not be able to join the server until you turn the codes off.

If you have no clue what the hell I just said in any of that than you are better off playing HaloCE normally and not using this program. If you do understand and know how to use the program then have fun kicking the shit out of a few of your friends (with the same cheats enabled as you) online. Hope that helped explained some things to some people who didn't understand how it works online.
Last edited by FalseProphetNemesis on Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
No Heaven:No Hell
kasper4christ

Post by kasper4christ »

XeRoWaVe, that was insane lastnight, it was a blast, yur pretty good with rockets :P even though i was encodin movie at the same time, it was something horrible laggy, poor computer, doin to much at once, anyhow..

this little program is really fun, although some people will try to cheat with it, its only a server side app, don't matter if your running it or not, anyone rmemeber the days of HaloPC? where you wold join a modded map, and your jump or w/e would be all messed up, well this is exactly the same,just for CE, i wonder, if it just changes certain things in haloCE, then wouldn't you also be able to do other mods the same way? like makein hogs faster or something?
GeneralChurch

Post by GeneralChurch »

finally some positive comments

yeah its so fun on the saber map to fly in the air and melee to death and fall under the map then fly up through a crack un expectidly and fight like in starwars hogs 2x fsater hmm interesting
Tigershere2

Post by Tigershere2 »

trainers similar to this were out there when Halo PC launched
this is nothing new, just improved
Aimaina Hikari

Post by Aimaina Hikari »

This could be used to make some sweet battle scenes without the photoshop headache. Has anyone even considered the development work that could be done with this? It is helpful to have a friend help you explore the level to find errors, etc. I can't even begin to imagine the possibilities of this... Except the downside, which is that some people will use it to cheat on their own servers. However, anyone intelligent will probably leave that server after it becomes obviously that the host is cheating.