Yelo Debugger

Utilities designed primarily for the xbox version of Halo 2.
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Yelo Debugger

Post by grimdoomer »

This is a simple app I made to show some of the features of Xbox7887s YeloDebug dll. It shows information about your xbox, along with 4 keys. It also updates the fan speed and LED colors in real time.

Note: Sometimes the app may be come "unresponsive" when dumping the memory. Yes because it's 16mbs.

Credits:
Xbox7887 - YeloDebug
Attachments
Yelo Debugger.rar
Download
(664.64 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.
Eaton

Enthraller

Re: Yelo Debugger

Post by Eaton »

Your the second person to release a program using the dll. It looks very useful. :) Great job! :D
iBotPeaches

Post by iBotPeaches »

Someone link me, or quick steps to make my box "debugged" or whatever correct term is. I think I'm looking in wrong place on xbox-scene.

I have a Xecuter 3 CE chip working flawlessly in my box, so I should be able to do what ever it is. I want to be able to use this app. :)
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Post by grimdoomer »

iBotPeaches wrote:Someone link me, or quick steps to make my box "debugged" or whatever correct term is. I think I'm looking in wrong place on xbox-scene.

I have a Xecuter 3 CE chip working flawlessly in my box, so I should be able to do what ever it is. I want to be able to use this app. :)
If you flash it with the X3 Live Bios you can enable a debug IP. But I haven't gotten any further then that because I just use my dev. After you flash it, replace E:\xbdm.dll with xbox7887s version, and you should be good to go.
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.
Themandyou

Post by Themandyou »

I have an evox m8 bios (or something very similar for a 1.6 xbox) on my Xenium Gold and I launch an xbe (from the UnleashX dash) that brings me to the xbe launcher. The LED turns to orange, remote restart (not shut down) just brings it back to the xbe launcher, and I have a debug IP. Do I really need to flash a debug bios, or will apps like this work fine the way I'm doing it.

Sorry if it doesn't make sense, I can't quite describe it.
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

To have a debug IP for your xbox. It must be running a debug bios one way or another.