[apps] Map Resigners worth your time to look at

Utilities designed primarily for the xbox version of Halo 2.
Elite747

Critic Pyre Articulatist 500

[apps] Map Resigners worth your time to look at

Post by Elite747 »

This is just a little side-project I have been working on. Nothing special, but I do know they have never been done before.

Batch Resigner:

Basically, this app is a resigner that allows you to open a folder, or a single .map file, and it adds it to its pile. Then you click a button, and it resigns all maps in its pile. You can click "Open Folder" to open an entire folder's bundle of .map files, or click "Open File" to go with the classic "find your .map file". Either way, it will add the map(s) to the pile. You can also click the middle button to delete any selected map, if you don't want it to resign. Then when you have all the maps you want, just click the bottom button, and it will resign all maps in its pile. Once it is done, a message box will come up telling you how many maps you resigned, and then you are done!

Quick Batch Resigner:

Just like the one above, only you click one button, search for one folder, and it resigns all maps in the folder. Done.

Simplest resigner EVER:

Well, its true. You open the app, and it instantly asks for a .map file. You find the map, then it resigns it for you. A message box comes up letting you know that it is done, and then it is done. (I originally wanted there to be no message box after its done, so its like "fire and forget", but then I realized, theres no way for you to know when its done! ^_^)

Yes, I do realise its another resigner, and I do realise how many resigners are out there, but these ones deserves a chance because they have something that no other resigner that I know of has. So if you don't like more resigners, then just go somewhere else. Please don't post sh*t like "OMG ANOTHER RESIGNER! ZOMGH4X I HATE U!" Cus, these aren't posted cus of their UI, or the fact that its my first app (Which IS NOT true anyways), but rather that they have new features that you normally wouldn't see in a resigner.

Download:
Attachments
Resigners.rar
All three resigners are in here. Download this and unrar the one you want.
(26.4 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
IACE|HALO VICIS|ELITE MODS
Tim Buckley wrote:Ignorance causes violence, not video games. Man up and take responsibility.
-Legendary-

Recreator Connoisseur Renovator Mad Hatter
Snitch!

Post by -Legendary- »

OMG ANOTHER RESIGNER! ZOMGH4X I HATE U!

But, it's unique. =)
WoW

Commentator

Post by WoW »

you should make a map resigner like cmr where you can put your own custom pic in the background...thatd be sweet
Shadow LAG
Readers Club

Articulatist 500

Post by Shadow LAG »

Does it resign the maps or fix encryption? If it just fixes encryption its obsolete as dothalo and entity both have that option. If it signs the map to DLC then it might be helpful but for the halomod members that are simple minded will point fingers and scream CHEATER! BURN IT BURN IT! (lol) because most of them don't understand its simpler to resign them then to add them to the mainmenu, that or they just don't know about the new update that bans modders within 12 seconds of sign on to live from matchmaking. So I would say your application is halomods safe however many people may not congratulate you for it. But good effort.
Long live Detox
Long live leo
Long live the trust.

Sticking it to the man since 16 Jun 2005
WastingBody

Post by WastingBody »

It looks to be a very nice resigner, but I have no need for it because I use Yelo to bypass the map signing part.
StalkingGrunt911

Recreator Connoisseur Acolyte Coroner
Sigma Pyre

Post by StalkingGrunt911 »

WastingBody wrote:It looks to be a very nice resigner, but I have no need for it because I use Yelo to bypass the map signing part.
Same here.
DJ_Gnomey

Connoisseur

Post by DJ_Gnomey »

Very unique. Never seen a signer this easy though I use Yelo to bypass the signiture checksum :)
xlRainlx

Illusionist Coagulator Connoisseur

Post by xlRainlx »

pretty cool. i actually use resigners too. i dont want to always have yelo on.
The Crow has taken flight
Veegie wrote:Crap, forgot to pass it through my xlRainlx-standard check.
uralllame

Wordewatician 250

Post by uralllame »

Meh. Nice resigners, but I'm pretty sure they have all been done before. Somebody should make one that you put in the folder your maps are in, and it just resigns all maps in that folder. Simple.
Those who can't play, mod.
And those who can't mod, mod PC.
plushiefire

Post by plushiefire »

Nice job elite. Can't wait to see some elite programs from you :P
Come check out Team 3volved.
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

uralllame wrote:Meh. Nice resigners, but I'm pretty sure they have all been done before. Somebody should make one that you put in the folder your maps are in, and it just resigns all maps in that folder. Simple.
I made one like that for myself a while back, but didn't want to release it, if you want I could send you it.
FFIIMan

Post by FFIIMan »

WoW wrote:you should make a map resigner like cmr where you can put your own custom pic in the background...thatd be sweet
that program is illegal, lol