[App]Entity UE v1.5

Utilities designed primarily for the xbox version of Halo 2.
SpecOp44

Advisor Recreator Snitch! Critic

Post by SpecOp44 »

HazeWire wrote:I cant open it it keep saying something about .net framework couldnt load !help!
You need the latest .Net framework.
Crofty

Post by Crofty »

I have been intrested in the Patch_v3 for a long time and ive been trying to learn C# aswell and part of a learning process i thought i would make a app for the Patch_v3, as ant said in another post there is not point for millions of Patch editors so thats why i am not going to release but i shall leave you with a few pics.

shade45

Translator Artisan Enthraller Logistician
Stylist Wave Firestorm New Age

Post by shade45 »

Looks pretty nice
antszy101

Stylist Critic

Post by antszy101 »

shade:
you should update this entity and add the bitmap internalizer back in. It was extremely usefull.
Crofty

Post by Crofty »

antszy101 wrote:shade:
you should update this entity and add the bitmap internalizer back in. It was extremely usefull.
I think you would need to get the people who made entity to add that then there for it would stay in updates.
adiazm

Post by adiazm »

Hi, help here, please!

First of all, my xbox language/settings are in SPANISH, so the maps names appears in BLANK or the original map name.

How can I edit the main menu maps names to appear in spanish?

I think I
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

Crofty wrote:
antszy101 wrote:shade:
I think you would need to get the people who made entity to add that then there for it would stay in updates.
I believe the source for adding the bitmap internalizer is floating around here somewhere...i'm going to take the obvious guess at it being in one of the other entity threads.
0mfc0

Post by 0mfc0 »

Just wondering, are TDATA map resigners still not allowed?
SpecOp44

Advisor Recreator Snitch! Critic

Post by SpecOp44 »

0mfc0 wrote:Just wondering, are TDATA map resigners still not allowed?
As far as I know, they still aren't.
milihpen

Post by milihpen »

Could someone tell me, does this actually work to allow us to add maps to our menu for Halo 2? When I edit the patch_v3.lvl and put it back on the xbox, and go to play halo 2, halo 2 tells me something to the extent of "some of your downloaded content is damaged...", and none of the maps show up in the map list. Am I missing something? When I add a map to the patch file, I resign it and recheck the hash and whatnot. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
CassiveMock

Post by CassiveMock »

milihpen wrote:Could someone tell me, does this actually work to allow us to add maps to our menu for Halo 2? When I edit the patch_v3.lvl and put it back on the xbox, and go to play halo 2, halo 2 tells me something to the extent of "some of your downloaded content is damaged...", and none of the maps show up in the map list. Am I missing something? When I add a map to the patch file, I resign it and recheck the hash and whatnot. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
You need the 1.1 AU...
Crofty

Post by Crofty »

CassiveMock wrote:
milihpen wrote:Could someone tell me, does this actually work to allow us to add maps to our menu for Halo 2? When I edit the patch_v3.lvl and put it back on the xbox, and go to play halo 2, halo 2 tells me something to the extent of "some of your downloaded content is damaged...", and none of the maps show up in the map list. Am I missing something? When I add a map to the patch file, I resign it and recheck the hash and whatnot. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
You need the 1.1 AU...
And you need to rebuild the contet package
MastaCheez

Post by MastaCheez »

"The application failed to initialize properly"
shade45

Translator Artisan Enthraller Logistician
Stylist Wave Firestorm New Age

Post by shade45 »

MastaCheez wrote:"The application failed to initialize properly"
Do u have .net framework 2.0?