HCE Scripting Tutorial

Tutorials for Halo CE.
kirby_422

Articulatist 100

Location: In front of my computer.. how do you think im talking to you?

HCE Scripting Tutorial

Post by kirby_422 »

README wrote:This is a tutorial that goes threw all steps of scripting from the smallest parts like HSC and the data folder all the way to if something happens it causes more responces with good information on things like how to proporly use BEGIN witch some people use to often. This also comes with hs_doc.txt witch has all the script comands, and is the most important intructor in all of scripting.. although the tutorial should clear it up abit for those of you that are slower at understanding things. only isue within this tutorial is I am preaty sure I mis-used the word boolean, but that doesnt mater since I explain everything in the tutorial as I go threw it. I do go threw all the steps showing off some scripts and improve each one as I go on teaching things, it should be a great start for anyone making scripts, and get anyone on there way to becoming scripters.

If you enconter any large errors, Please contact me imidiatly.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GCLFE9HV

By: Kirby_422
Reviewed By: The1

The1 was reviewing it for errors, although he didnt find anything that wouldnt confuse people if I added, but I still have to credit him lol.

EDIT: opps lol.. I just uploaded the PDF forgetting about needing to use zip to include hs_doc.txt like the thing promiced lol.. I just updated the link
Wow.. I havnt updated any of my stuff here since like 2 years ago.. lol