[Halo 2] Teleporter adding Tutorial

Tutorials for the Xbox version of Halo 2.
DrXThirst

Connoisseur Foundry Pyre

Post by DrXThirst »

Yea, use Entity v1.6 UE.
fodendaryl

Post by fodendaryl »

Thats what i'm using now. I got one with AIOv2 which is tha old one. And i got Entity v1.6 UE aswell. Just used it on a clean map and tried it. No result.

Is it anything to do with the spartan type? Like Offense/Defense/Neutral?

Other than that i've done exactly what you said. And i've tried other tutorials. I've made sure i've saved it. Fixed encryption, signed it.

I feel so Noob-like :( :oops:
IxNemesisxI

Post by IxNemesisxI »

DrXThirst wrote:Um, it's very easy.

Heres another way to do it (But you have to sacrifice 2 objective spawns) :

1.) Say you don't like territories, then click on a territory "spartan" and change it to "Teleporter Entrance". Then, the number on the right hand side, change to 11

2.) Hit Main > Save Changes

3.) Select another territory "spartan". Change it to "Teleporter Exit" and on the right hand side, change the number to 11.

4.) Hit Main > Save Changes

5.) Put the teleporter entrance "spartan" somewhere you'll remember and then do the same for the exit "spartan".

6. Hit Main > Save Changes. Resign. FTP.

*NOTE* This does NOT make the teleporter visible. The teleporter will work, the scenery just won't be there. To make it visible, spawn the teleporter scenery and move it over the teleporter exit and entrance "spartans" in the bsp viewer.
What version of Entity are you using? I'm using UE and it has no options to change the spawns into something else (at least not on the right hand side). Maybe I'm just blind >.<. I'm new with Entity and have been wanting to do this on my own for a while, so can anyone help?