HaloMods Post Generator

Utilities you will need to mod halo. No warez.
voodoo721

Post by voodoo721 »

DoorM4n wrote:WOWZERS Sticky thsi shiznats
:lol: I wish.

Anyway I fixed some bugs and made it more convenient. Bad news is it doesn't support i.e. At least not i.e. 6 i dont know about ie 7. It works perfectly for Firefox. Even I am impressed. 8)

Just kidding.

Seriously though, if anyone has any suggestions on what I should add or how I can make it easier/more convenient to use, please tell me.

And to edit the colors, up at the top you will see a bunch of hex color codes. That be what you change. If you mean change the colors of what is posted, then that would be somewhere in the middle depending on what you want to change.
[img]voodoo721's%20sig[/img]
thanks to .IRONMAN for the custom sig.
Loonycgb2

Post by Loonycgb2 »

you can probaly just make a seprate 1 just for internet explorer and 1 for firefox
voodoo721

Post by voodoo721 »

Now there is one for Mimesis. Get it whiles it hot!!! :wink:
voodoo721

Post by voodoo721 »

Sorry for the double post, but I have updated it again with one for halomaps and one for halopatch. :)
Th3 ScarY BeaR

Connoisseur

Post by Th3 ScarY BeaR »

I'll test for Safari when I get home and update you on what works and what doesn't. :]
voodoo721

Post by voodoo721 »

ok thanks. :D
Pyro-Fire

Post by Pyro-Fire »

use a real programming language.. not this cheap html stuff.

seriously, it doesnt even work if your not logged in with the browser.
ninni721

Post by ninni721 »

Actually creating it with HTML is much more efficient then other programming languages. This is much faster to use, there is no need to waste time downloading something or loading up a program, and this can be used anywhere. Plus it is much easier for other people to edit and post mirrors for.

And what are you talking about with the second sentence?
PyroBlizzard

Stylist Critic Trickster

Post by PyroBlizzard »

I was editing this for my site. Credit was left were needed. I even fixed up all bugs and its compatible with ie and mozila. But it worked online and offline. and a browser is the only place it works so if your using notepad or some program to try use it give up and open up mozzila or ie.
voodoo721

Post by voodoo721 »

Oh, I see what he means now. Oh well, if he doesn't comprehend that it only works using a browser then he wouldn't be using it anyway. :lol:

I found it on a lot of sites, now. Its pretty cool. The one on my site detects if you have IE or Firefox or Opera and then brings you to the page generator that works best with that browser.