Utility: Easy Graphic Converter (Image conversion tool)

Utilities you will need to mod halo. No warez.
Mobius288

Utility: Easy Graphic Converter (Image conversion tool)

Post by Mobius288 »

A mod needs to either sticky this or move it to the Utilities forum. Know why? Becuase it would help the n00bs with the problem they seem to have with posting screenshots. It's VERY effective when used in conjunction with FRAPS, especially when you go on one of those 100-screenshot binges. (I once converted over 100 screenshots from bmp to hi-quality jpg in under 15 seconds)

This program can convert the selected files or even an entire directory to one of several image formats (for our purposes, bmp --> jpg and vice-versa). The files can be converted to a new format at the user's preference. You can even customize the conversion so that it will alter the quality of the image(s) or resize the image(s)!
Attachments
graphic-converter.rar
(781.08 KiB) Downloaded 469 times
image002.jpg
image002.jpg (23.2 KiB) Viewed 6800 times
Last edited by Mobius288 on Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mobius288

Post by Mobius288 »

It really is. It converts fewer file types than IrfanView but I prefer this over IrfanView since it's less confusing to use and can convert based on size/quality.
The one thing that we can say about fundamental matter is that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be percieved as such.
522Viper

Post by 522Viper »

This utility will be usful for skining thank you! :D
Mobius288

Post by Mobius288 »

:D
The one thing that we can say about fundamental matter is that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be percieved as such.
DR@GON

Post by DR@GON »

what does this do and how do i use it
mojo

Post by mojo »

does this convert to dds cause i only got image ready so i can open dds but not save in it for sum reason
{SAT}Blacky

Miner

Post by {SAT}Blacky »

sry i think irfanview is still the best because u can just press "s" after u drag the image file in and name it
Mobius288

Post by Mobius288 »

mojo wrote:does this convert to dds cause i only got image ready so i can open dds but not save in it for sum reason
You need ImageReady, Photoshop, or Paint Shop Pro to do .dds saving/converting.
SParKWirE

Post by SParKWirE »

this program ( DXTBmp) converts to dds and makes it so that ordinary image editors like ms paint can edit .dds images without the use of plugins

heres a pic and download link
http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/do ... xtbmpx.EXE

MrBalll

Acolyte Bloodhound Recreator Connoisseur
Illusionist

Post by MrBalll »

Don't bump old topics. We've known about DXTBmp for quite some time.