Rock Band Mic 4 PC

Discuss whatever you want about video games and gaming in general. Be nice though.. fanboys will get a swift kick in the nuts.
Jean-Luc

Post by Jean-Luc »

Indeed. It's not cool in the least bit :?
Formerly Halo 2 Rules!!
BLO0D_DEMON
Readers Club

Post by BLO0D_DEMON »

Well, then turn your attention to my new post...
Sarevok wrote:Face ME! Face the new LORD OF MURDER!!!
bcnipod

Post by bcnipod »

@Junkfoodman there are places and times to share stuff, and for blood demon, HM is not that place. Yet he is trying to do that. It is not becoming to write a paragraph of swears because you are angry. I don't want to hear about his personal or family problems in post that are not rant or happiness threads. I don't care that he has problems, I am sorry he does, but the are not problems I need to know about. Also the amount of swearing that he has done is grossly inapproproite in all ways.

Btw there is somethings you may want to look up:
1. Jokes
2. Sarcasm
Twitter: Dirk Gently | Major lulz
Mr. Brightside: Worst mod I've seen since 'Nam.
Website
guysullavin

Post by guysullavin »

bcnipod wrote:Btw there is somethings you may want to look up:
1. Jokes
2. Sarcasm
dictionary.reference.com wrote: - joke
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
- sarcasm
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
i just saved you about 1 minute of your life
Not Removing until Prototype comes out. Started 1/7/2009
obj1: DUDE'S GOT A POINT....I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY....HELL WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
waev: caps lock might
BLO0D_DEMON
Readers Club

Post by BLO0D_DEMON »

guysullavin wrote:
bcnipod wrote:Btw there is somethings you may want to look up:
1. Jokes
2. Sarcasm
dictionary.reference.com wrote: - joke
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
- sarcasm
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
i just saved you about 1 minute of your life
OMG THANX!!! NOW I HAVE ANOTHER MINUTE TO LIVE!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU, YOU MUTHAFUXER!!!!!
Sarevok wrote:Face ME! Face the new LORD OF MURDER!!!
JunkfoodMan

Post by JunkfoodMan »

bcnipod wrote:@Junkfoodman there are places and times to share stuff, and for blood demon, HM is not that place. Yet he is trying to do that. It is not becoming to write a paragraph of swears because you are angry. I don't want to hear about his personal or family problems in post that are not rant or happiness threads. I don't care that he has problems, I am sorry he does, but the are not problems I need to know about. Also the amount of swearing that he has done is grossly inapproproite in all ways.

Btw there is somethings you may want to look up:
1. Jokes
2. Sarcasm
Excessive swearing is grossly inappropriate. Yet, he asked for help. When you're just brushing him off or making unfunny jokes about his typos or just generally pissing him off, it's really nothing shy of useless spam.
I'm not trying to turn this into an argument, I'm just telling you to lay off the "Jokes" and "Sarcasm". They're just not needed.

EDIT: Blood_demon, just shut up. You're no better than they are by just mindlessly calling them names. Also, don't avoid the wordfilters.
Oh god, I'm feeling a bit of backseat moderation going on.
wat