Mercenaries

Discuss whatever you want about video games and gaming in general. Be nice though.. fanboys will get a swift kick in the nuts.
{TLS} UPSman

Mercenaries

Post by {TLS} UPSman »

I've had this game for a while, and it still holds the position of "My Favorite Single Player Game!" It is sort of a military version of GTA, but is actually GOOD. There are tons of vehicles, weapons, and I believe nine different air strikes including stealth fighter attacks and carpet bombs.
For those who love to cheat (;P) there are extra cheats that you can earn if you find enough "collectibles". These cheats change your skin so you can "play as" doctors, civilians, North Koreans, Indiana Jones, etc.
The effects are pretty awesome. I just love to blow up things so I can simply see the fire. The map is insanely huge and full of cities (and things to blow up ;P).
Overall, great game.

http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products ... rcenaries/
Angry Man wrote:
I say your school sells drugs to raise money for D.A.R.E.
MaestroMan

Post by MaestroMan »

Yeah, I used to own this, pretty fun game, but the only part I thought that made it kind of stupid was the whole fuckin' Tom Cruise Mission Impossible, I can dis-obey the laws of physichs superhero thing :roll: