Need Modellers/Texturers for the CryLo mod project!

Have an idea for a project, but need to assemble a team? Here is the place to do it.
crysisassassin

Post by crysisassassin »

What Diaboy said is for Crysis. Guys please say if you wanna help or not. This thread if for recruitment and questions about the mod.
{SIN}Demon

i'll help

Post by {SIN}Demon »

yeah i'll skin but thats probably it
SpartanAI

Post by SpartanAI »

I would like to help out with modeling but i would have to say mine arnt the best as i have only stared learning a while ago but i would still like to help out.
Cobain

Post by Cobain »

Cryticfarm wrote:
Diaboy wrote:As far as I remember, first person weapon models should sit at around 6000 faces max, and third person models should be sitting at about 1700.

However, it's always a good idea to make your model as ridiculously high detail as you can, then make an optimised model. That way, you can create good bump-maps for the model, while having a relatively low poly-count.

As crysisassassin said, feel free to contact either him at the addresses above, or PM me. You can also email me at [email protected].
Are you sure? Cause the rifles in halo 1 are like, 5000 faces max.
crytic, i think you know what would be best when it comes to making models...
just go by your instinct....
please visit mycity...noob modeler package
[IA]Paul wrote:We're gonna have a slumber party and we're gonna put ribbons in our hair and kiss all the boys.
antszy101

Stylist Critic

Post by antszy101 »

I could help every now and then with environments, but I have no idea how the Crysis game editor works. Honestly, I would be limited help because I get really busy during the school year.
crysisassassin

Post by crysisassassin »

Ok cool. My AIM is crysisassassin and my Xfire is AceMan1Duck.