Machinima Recruitment

Have an idea for a project, but need to assemble a team? Here is the place to do it.
Thrasher Alpha

Machinima Recruitment

Post by Thrasher Alpha »

Hey guys, I'm going to make a machinima in Halo 2. Problem is, I only have 2 body & voice actors, so that wont go far. I need some body and voice actors.
If you want to be a body actor, you must have a modded Xbox (Original). Other than that, your good. Please follow the rules though, and requirements. Such as if we are filming at the moment, don't run around the map killing if we don't tell you too.
If you want to be a voice actor, you must have a computer, and a microphone or headset that works. Please give me a sample of your voice to see if it is deep enough. Please be at least 13+ with a deep voice, I don't want a screaming kid in my machinima. Please follow the script, and please don't make sharp p's and s's noise, please don't be so close the microphone, it sounds completely retarded. And don't make weird noises when you talk, that sounds like you are not mature.
Thanks for your replies. And please don't make negative comments.
guysullavin

Post by guysullavin »

i wouldn't mind doing some voice acting, hook me up with a script and i'll try it out
Not Removing until Prototype comes out. Started 1/7/2009
obj1: DUDE'S GOT A POINT....I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY....HELL WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
waev: caps lock might
Thrasher Alpha

Post by Thrasher Alpha »

Alright. Do you have a microphone? Open windows sound recorder, and record a 10 second clip of you saying random shit. Then just send me the file over aim or windows messenger.
gradinafrica

Post by gradinafrica »

Hey, voice acting sounds like fun. Sorry, but I don't have a modded xbox. Or even an xbox for that matter. I am post 13, but I'm only 16. I can do a pretty deep voice, and I also have a voice utility that can morph my voice to sound lower, pretty realistically. It can also make my voice sound like a number of creatures, personalities, and robots. Let me know if you're interested.

I don't know if I'll be able to find this thread again so just email me at [email protected].
guysullavin

Post by guysullavin »

Could i possibly send you a 15 second clip over XBL? that is if i can persuade my dad to let me on the internet...
I might be able to send you one otherwise but its debatable untill the end of august :x
Not Removing until Prototype comes out. Started 1/7/2009
obj1: DUDE'S GOT A POINT....I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY....HELL WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
waev: caps lock might