Operation Shadow

Have an idea for a project, but need to assemble a team? Here is the place to do it.
Nitemare

Operation Shadow

Post by Nitemare »

Movie is called Operation Shadow. And at the moment my friend is writing up the episodes' scripts. He needs actors, and he would prefer to do it on halo 3 of we can get enough actors.

I would post more about the movie, but really its up in the air untill we make sure we have more actors. Though, he has comfrimed the script of episode one.

If you have xfire add: freemcannon

His gamer tag: Tribalminer

Rough story background:
Starts off in a training camp, where the 'operation shadow' team starts learining how to fight. They are pitched against the 39th ODST division. Which they beat the 39th. The 39th get angry, and end up fighting with live rounds. This means that the 39th turn rebel, and the operation shadow team is sent to hunt them down. Once the terrorists have been eliminated, the team gets promoted, and are sent into the Spartan-II program. The Operation Shadow team are sent into impossible odds against the covenant, and have to fight a series of almost impossible missions. I'm thinking of possibly having a rebel who betrays the Operation Shadow.
moocifer

Post by moocifer »

Sorry to say, but it seems like an overall weak plot. Mainly the fact that the 39th ODST division would rebel in that way, just because of a loss, especially in training, seems highly unlikely and anti-climatic. Remember: The key to having a good story is having main characters with background that is set up at the beginning of the story, an event (preferably a problem or an obstacle), and a solution.
Nitemare

Post by Nitemare »

Yea, he was saying he need a little help with the plot. I tryed to help, but just said really stupid stuff lmao. Any sugguestions please say.
metkillerjoe

Wordewatician 500

Post by metkillerjoe »

Out of some fluke, David Eiffel, a SPARTAN-II pick, ended up in the ODST ranks. Maybe it he was a throwaway because of his bipolar disorder, or maybe because he was tagged with symptoms of mental illness.

His need to be great is so fervent that he picks a fight with the lead of the 39th ODST Infantry during their training; he is courtmarshalled, but soon, his superiors realize his potential and made him the leader of his unit during training. All the while, the 39th, still angry from the previous encounter, is doing everything possible to make Eiffel's training a living hell.

On his first combat mission, the 39th frame Eiffel for the murder of his best friend, Pvt. Joshua Polinski. Eiffel's case is suspended because of the covenant threat.

10 missions later, his unit, the 39th, and 3 other ODST units are marooned on a planet which they had previously come to in hopes of finding colonists before the planet was glassed. Eiffel finds the opportunity to strike and kill the murderer of his friend, not realizing that he isn't marooned, and that a conspiracy far beyond him is unfolding.

Spoiler:

The 39th ODST unit are actually SPARTAN-I rejects, and were promised a slot at the SPARTAN-II program if they killed Eiffel by any means necessary. They marooned the 5 units on the planet keeping secret they were the only ones with a high intensity beam transmitter that could save them.