Halo Pc N64 Map Pack

Have an idea for a project, but need to assemble a team? Here is the place to do it.
newber_dan

Halo Pc N64 Map Pack

Post by newber_dan »

I plan to make lots of mods using models,weapons,vehicles,levels,characters .etc form old Nintendo 64 games such as Mario 64, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Metroid .etc but i will need a team as i plan for this to be a big mod.

The Pitch:

Imagine being able to play as the character from your favourtie N64 game in a multiplayer game of shooting? Play as link on hyrule field to slice through enemies with the master sword. Imagine playing as mario and fireballing your way through Bowsers kingdom in first person action.

Jobs Available:
Level Designer (decides where weapons should go etc.)
Rom Extractor (extracts models and such from N64 rom fiels for importing into the maps)
Animation Artist (creates animations for the models eg. dieng,shooting,jumping,running etc.)

Either pm me for more info or to apply to join the team.

I may be updating the jobs if I can think of anything else I may be needing assistance with.

Newber_Dan
willtheoct

Articulatist 50

Post by willtheoct »

a mario map would be cool....

but project zelda online 2 is already in progress.

and i'm not sure theres any publically available tools to extract models and stuff from mario games... and the forum that had the utility of time closed down....

so you're gonna have to make your own models or find a link(theres one in the project zelda online 2 topic).

and if you extract, there are already animations in the models, so you wouldn't need an animator.

and i assume you're a hex editor, because you didnt specify any and you will need one. right?