need a very good scripter please for AI zones mod

Have an idea for a project, but need to assemble a team? Here is the place to do it.
grimdoomer

System Engineer

need a very good scripter please for AI zones mod

Post by grimdoomer »

I need a good scripter for the next AI zones mod. I need someone who can help me get a phantom and a pelican to drop off mariens/covenant etc. I have a bunch of scripts that i need to modify so you just have to tweek them and then it will be good. You will get your names in the credits of coarse and your help will be gratly appreicated.
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.
bricksarefun
Readers Club

Post by bricksarefun »

Halo2?
ImageImage
iGeo wrote:And why the hell do you yanks have your flag like EVERYWHERE... do you forget what country you're in or something?
halo0001

Post by halo0001 »

yes he means halo 2, i would be happy to help but im not very good in h2 scripting sry. btw i like d you last zones mod =)
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Post by grimdoomer »

thanks these scripts are going into a zonesmod wich i would love to release tonight.
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.
L0d3x

Articulatist 250

Post by L0d3x »

I've been experimenting with some scripts recently, I haven't been able to test them though cause I needed working AI Commands and working AI zones. I studied the scripts from several maps and I think I've figured them out. If you want I can wip you up a script, but again I am only 90 percent sure it would work.