HCE: First Strike

Have an idea for a project, but need to assemble a team? Here is the place to do it.
Cartografer

HCE: First Strike

Post by Cartografer »

Well, I tried posting a thread over at Filefront's forums, but all I got was a load of people who seemed to think HMT was used to create maps. So, I've decided to start a thread here, due to the larger (and hopefully, more experienced) community. No offense Filefront.
What I need most of all is someone who can use GMax or 3DS Max to create some decent BSPs. I can do alright tagging, and I can populate and script fine, but I just can't map or create textures. If you want to help me with the BSPs, and you're an experienced mapper, please, post a reply, PM, or e-mail me. Same goes for texture creators.
Second important thing is a group of people as voice-actors, but cut-scenes aren't a priority atm.
I suppose I better explain about the book a bit for those who haven't read it. Basically, First Strike takes up where Halo 1 left off, with MC in the Longsword fighter. MC and Cortana find a Pelican with a few people on including Sgt. Johnson, and they also discover a wounded Spartan in cryo. They end up invading a Covenant cruiser, and taking it. Ok, now to condense things a bit. They go to Reach, to the CASTLE complex, find Dr. Halsey, leader of the Spartan II Project, and fight a batallion of Covenant. They then go a human rebel base, fight a space battle, then proceed to some Covenant space spation thing. They plant a bomb, blow up the station, The End.
Of course, thats the condensed version. The actual book features multiple Spartans, and a lot more space battles, one of the things I hope to create well in this campaign.
Well, that pretty much sums up my post. Hope to see some response.

Cartografer
Manager of CartoMod
hell_knight

Post by hell_knight »

i think ull need a bit more CE knowledge if ure trying to do something like this
Cartografer

Post by Cartografer »

I can't really see what more I need. The fact that I can't map is because no scripts seem to work in GMax for me. I can do everything else.
hell_knight

Post by hell_knight »

gmax is suxxor lol i wood help but ima not as l33t as some others
DisceCruxLogos

Post by DisceCruxLogos »

And Kelly?
Alter ego 2.
Cartografer

Post by Cartografer »

What do you mean by "and Kelly?"?