Recruiting for Halo Media Makers, HMM

Have an idea for a project, but need to assemble a team? Here is the place to do it.
{HMM}Archer

Recruiting for Halo Media Makers, HMM

Post by {HMM}Archer »

Please take the time out to read this! :D

We, the Halo Media Makers, are recruiting team members. We take all kinds, and are open mostly for the noobs of modding and the semi-experienced modders who already don't have a team. We mod for the ones that play the mods, not the ones that judge how hard and what is used to make the mods. We're a all-fans team and would like YOU to join! We mod for Halo PC and CE! Here are the spaces open for joining:

Skinners = 1-2 spaces open
Modelers = 1-2 spaces open
Coders = 2-3 spaces open
Modders = 4-5 spaces open
Actors = 3-4 spaces open

If there is another proffession you have that isn't listed, contact us (info at bottom). We create the following:

Mods
Movies
Programs
Screens
Fan Stuff
Desktops
Music
Sounds
Other Stuff

If you are are interested in joining, please go to https://66.188.59.20 to sign up to us. Thank you for your support and cooperation, we hope to hear from you soon! If you have any questions, contact me at [email protected] or by AIM at Gamebrothers2. Thank you!

Wasn't it worth reading it? Join! 8)
Do not flame, criticize, or insult myself OR my work, I mod for more than just popularity and being top-modder, I mod for the simple ones that love to play Halo!
aqua

Admin Activation

Post by aqua »

When you join the website, you will have to wait for an admin (like me) to activate your account. If you have any questions e-mail me at [email protected] or Gamebrothers2 ({HMM}Archer) at [email protected]
We have removed our chat server. It was using too much bandwidth we might put it back up once it will be in use.
aqua

Site link correction

Post by aqua »

The site link has been changed (kind of) to http://halomm.cjb.net
You can still use the old one, it's just harder to remember.