Model Thread

Have an idea for a project, but need to assemble a team? Here is the place to do it.
WoW

Commentator

Post by WoW »

My pleasure .
Current Project-{Killfrenzy Mappack}
Not removing this until i feel like it >.>
plushiefire

Post by plushiefire »

Alright...
I got a question.... You know in 3ds max when you go to press move there is 3 arrows? Red,blue,and green... Well I don't get those I need some help getting them back. Here is a pic...

Come check out Team 3volved.
WoW

Commentator

Post by WoW »

Well i cant help you because i dont model but ill try to find someone to help you.
Last edited by WoW on Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
plushiefire

Post by plushiefire »

I got a request....A H3 Laser Cannon...And a hunting knife ( prefferably sharp).....And an AK-47.
TomClancey

Post by TomClancey »

plushiefire wrote:Alright...
I got a question.... You know in 3ds max when you go to press move there is 3 arrows? Red,blue,and green... Well I don't get those I need some help getting them back. Here is a pic...

Press X to fix that.
plushiefire wrote:I got a request....A H3 Laser Cannon...And a hunting knife ( prefferably sharp).....And an AK-47.
You mean the Spartan Laser?
plushiefire

Post by plushiefire »

You mean the Spartan Laser?
Ya...Speaking of that anyone got some reference pics?
Monst3r

Post by Monst3r »

Hey i'm getting into modeling now so I might be able to contribute some, and fulfill requests once I get a little bit better
_XLR8_

Post by _XLR8_ »

Thank you,we need a little more models,we havnt had anyone contribute a model in like,a week.

Edit: I am WoW i am at Xlr8s house and i acidentelly posted this under his acount,if a moderator would fix this it would help out.
Leiukemia

Wordewatician 500

Post by Leiukemia »

It's no big deal since you specified that it's you. Also, sorry I haven't had time to get my models in. If I get some time I could possibly do some quick uvw maps for them too I dunno.
sneakyn8

Post by sneakyn8 »

hey can i get the GoW models plz
WoW

Commentator

Post by WoW »

Could you please be more specific so i can put something down in the request section?
sneakyn8

Post by sneakyn8 »

lancer shotgun boltok and both grenades
Shoot3r101

Post by Shoot3r101 »

Hey can you model me an Assault Rifle from halo 1 or halo 3. Here are some pictures of it
Thanks in advance.
[RR]RedRene

Post by [RR]RedRene »

I have several:

Halo 3 Assault Rifle(FP and 3P for PC).
M16 Rifle(FP and 3P for PC)(Over the AR).
Halo 3 Spike Nade(Over the plasma Grenade)(FP and 3P for PC).
plushiefire

Post by plushiefire »

Ill make the assultt rifle for you aftr i make my laser.
TomClancey

Post by TomClancey »

You people do realize by requesting these models the quality will be much less? You guys who are requesting should take the initiative and learn to model.
Shoot3r101

Post by Shoot3r101 »

Hey when will the laser be finished :D . Because I was thinking of replacing the model rocket launcher to that laser and then making a charge effect and some other stuff.
CDK908

Post by CDK908 »

Shoot3r101 wrote:Hey when will the laser be finished :D . Because I was thinking of replacing the model rocket launcher to that laser and then making a charge effect and some other stuff.
doubt that cuz the number of vertexes and the other thing forgot what it was is different between the lazer and the launcher. if you are modding halo pc but it could have it's own cutom tag in halo ce with the rocket still in the map.
Signature over file size limit of 75kb, please read the rules.
Don't Cry Just Go Die!
Andrew Jackson wrote:I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.
xzodia

Translator Connoisseur Coagulator

Post by xzodia »

CDK908 wrote:
Shoot3r101 wrote:Hey when will the laser be finished :D . Because I was thinking of replacing the model rocket launcher to that laser and then making a charge effect and some other stuff.
doubt that cuz the number of vertexes and the other thing forgot what it was is different between the lazer and the launcher. if you are modding halo pc but it could have it's own cutom tag in halo ce with the rocket still in the map.
umm wat? a lazer model as already been successfully injected into halo 2, and it would be fairly easy to make it fire correctly
Halo 2 Plugins | Lock-on To Just About Anything | My Sites | Snow Hog
Old Plugins you have, upgrade you must...
Always Maintain a High Quality-To-Crap Ratio.
CDK908

Post by CDK908 »

xzodia wrote:
CDK908 wrote:
umm wat? a lazer model as already been successfully injected into halo 2, and it would be fairly easy to make it fire correctly
well i was asuming it was for halo pc. not halo 2 if it's halo 2 than nvm that'll be easy
Signature over file size limit of 75kb, please read the rules.
Don't Cry Just Go Die!
Andrew Jackson wrote:I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.