How to get new multiplayer maps...

Discuss Halo 2 modding, progress on figuring things out, mapfiles...you know the drill. Cheating discussion not allowed.
Zay

How to get new multiplayer maps...

Post by Zay »

...for Xbox Halo 2?

I know there is a way to get new ones via xbox live but I do not have it. Is there anywhere online that I can get it and download it via Action Replay?

Thanks!
Eaton

Enthraller

Re: How to get new multiplayer maps...

Post by Eaton »

You can't use an Action Replay. And there is no other way to get them legally without getting them from Live. You can use a 360 to download them and then take them off of the HDD using an XSATA. Or you can buy the new map disk...
Zieon_Eslador

Post by Zieon_Eslador »

They're free now aren't they? Doesn't that make *Obtaining* them legal if they are unedited?
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

Zieon_Eslador wrote:They're free now aren't they? Doesn't that make *Obtaining* them legal if they are unedited?
Yes, but he doesn't have Xbox Live. He will need to pay for the disk.
Themandyou

Post by Themandyou »

I don't see the point in the rule of not being able to distribute the maps if anyone with a silver account can download them for free, thus making it totally free. But ok, it is what it is.

Oh, you could apply for a harddrive transfer cable for the 360, which you can use to connect your HD to your PC.
ogrish

Articulatist 100

Post by ogrish »

maybe u should ask for a bsp conversion of the maps you need. Technically the map would end up like say warlock but be converted from beavercreek. Then noone would be giving away the actual maps you dont have just patchs you could aply to maps you have. Or you could start PM-ing some people and asking them to help you out, I know someone here would probobly be willing to give you what you want, Privatly.
JacksonCougAr

Recreator

Post by JacksonCougAr »

This is retarded. PM'd.