how do i increase the amount of ai in campaign?

Discuss Halo 2 modding, progress on figuring things out, mapfiles...you know the drill. Cheating discussion not allowed.
Max_power

how do i increase the amount of ai in campaign?

Post by Max_power »

Hey i wanted to have many more beasties to slaughter in campaign mode, is there any way i can make more enemies? or even just make marines enemies and ill just change them to elites. already changed all the grunts to elites too.

cheers thanks
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Re: how do i increase the amount of ai in campaign?

Post by grimdoomer »

Look in the AI Squads Reflexive in the Scenario, change the # that spawn on w/e difficulty you want.
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

There is. And I must say, this is very fun to do. I did every single campaign level over the summer, but it took about an hour to do all of them. Regardless, open the scnr tag in Entity's Meta Editor, scroll down until you see "AI Squads". There will be two values named "# of AI that Spawn on Legendary/Easy". Change those numbers to whatever you want. Don't go over 40 because it will be very laggy.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Lol, something fun to do with this: add more covenant and marines to the metropolis bridge (driving vehicles, btw). Ahhhhhhh good times.
Max_power

Post by Max_power »

cheers thanks! =]
anyone want to help me out with my other post? its to do with legit jetpack. none of this point down buisness. lol