AI warthog

Discuss Halo 2 modding, progress on figuring things out, mapfiles...you know the drill. Cheating discussion not allowed.
skoron

AI warthog

Post by skoron »

I used the AI zones tut on coagulation, and tried to put marines driving warthogs. Whenever I start the game, the marines just stand in the driver seat and refuse to drive rather than sitting. Is this fixable?
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

You could try giving them some AI orders. Or a script may work.
skoron

Post by skoron »

Thanks, I'll try that. I can't test at the moment, but if I use the orders, do I just need to select a set from the campaign? If so, does it need to be a set of orders related to a squad in campaign that would normally be driving a warthog, or can it just be any set of orders?
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

skoron wrote:Thanks, I'll try that. I can't test at the moment, but if I use the orders, do I just need to select a set from the campaign? If so, does it need to be a set of orders related to a squad in campaign that would normally be driving a warthog, or can it just be any set of orders?
Erm, I don't know. I have never really done AI since I could never actually get my maps to load... Try both. Also, try changing the AI behavior to see if it will make any difference.