A need mappack.

Discuss Halo 2 modding, progress on figuring things out, mapfiles...you know the drill. Cheating discussion not allowed.
xSpartan_051x

A need mappack.

Post by xSpartan_051x »

This is a little random. But it is also out my abilities. I presonally am tired of all these MP maps. All i really see in the MapPacks are just recreated MP maps... I mean these are still fun.. but im surprised I have yet to see a SP>MP conversion MapPack. I think that would be sweet!!! Just throwing this out there but someone should work on a mappack like this. At lease until we figure out how to convert H2V to H2X.
killarzachary

Coagulator Recreator Snitch!

Re: A need mappack.

Post by killarzachary »

xSpartan_051x wrote:This is a little random. But it is also out my abilities. I presonally am tired of all these MP maps. All i really see in the MapPacks are just recreated MP maps... I mean these are still fun.. but im surprised I have yet to see a SP>MP conversion MapPack. I think that would be sweet!!! Just throwing this out there but someone should work on a mappack like this. At lease until we figure out how to convert H2V to H2X.
I'm not sure who, but I know somebody is working on one.
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Re: A need mappack.

Post by newbymodder »

xSpartan_051x wrote:This is a little random. But it is also out my abilities. I presonally am tired of all these MP maps. All i really see in the MapPacks are just recreated MP maps... I mean these are still fun.. but im surprised I have yet to see a SP>MP conversion MapPack. I think that would be sweet!!! Just throwing this out there but someone should work on a mappack like this. At lease until we figure out how to convert H2V to H2X.
Just wait till Zoner and his gang release there new mappacks u will be suprised
Join Halo 2.5, Can't stop never stop modding halo 2 http://www.halo25.co.nr/
xSpartan_051x

Post by xSpartan_051x »

Whats in zoners new mappacks. Cause dont get me wrong. The AI revisions is a great mappack but it still the same old maps.. for the most part.. there are some SP>MP maps. And as for the killtrocities... well the wont work for me... the work for a lil bit... then all the maps suddenly stop loading... so I just would like to see some variety... :P
Thrasher Alpha

Post by Thrasher Alpha »

xSpartan_051x wrote:Whats in zoners new mappacks. Cause dont get me wrong. The AI revisions is a great mappack but it still the same old maps.. for the most part.. there are some SP>MP maps. And as for the killtrocities... well the wont work for me... the work for a lil bit... then all the maps suddenly stop loading... so I just would like to see some variety... :P
His are: AI Revision2, Sp>Mp Mappack
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

Thrasher Alpha wrote:
xSpartan_051x wrote:Whats in zoners new mappacks. Cause dont get me wrong. The AI revisions is a great mappack but it still the same old maps.. for the most part.. there are some SP>MP maps. And as for the killtrocities... well the wont work for me... the work for a lil bit... then all the maps suddenly stop loading... so I just would like to see some variety... :P
His are: AI Revision2, Sp>Mp Mappack
exactly a bigger ai reversion with more maps i think almost all system link capable and yes a SP to MP mappack with thirsts 2 new maps being added right now well when he finishes the other part of mombasa that is
Join Halo 2.5, Can't stop never stop modding halo 2 http://www.halo25.co.nr/