Bigger BSP Download Thread *Updated*

Discuss Halo 2 modding, progress on figuring things out, mapfiles...you know the drill. Cheating discussion not allowed.
Benjyp

Post by Benjyp »

can anyone work on that deltaapproach to coag map for me? I feel like an impacient noob who cant do anything by himself but is eager for everyone else to do it for him :lol:
DoorM4n
Readers Club

Artisan Commentator

Post by DoorM4n »

jacksoncougar wrote:Why dont we just do all the BSP's? (And out of curiosity what effect does the basemap have on anything?)
The ammount of chunks that can be cloned in the itmc reflexive in the scnr!!!! DUH

LMFAO!!! ignore that^^^
The maximum signature size is 500x120px at 75kb.
shadowfax1007

Post by shadowfax1007 »

xGhostlySnowx wrote:well i am going to upload the patch.. but it is taking forever ... so yea sorry it is rapidshare.. savefile wouldnt work for some odd reason...

Edit..here is is....I took out most of my mods.. but i think the spiker from the mod underbrush is in there so yea you might have to take it out/ give him credit (doom)..
-[03a_oldmombasa\earthcity_1] (ascension.map)Download
Thanks for that.
works good.
I have a few questions though.
How would I move all the spawns, to the courtyard only?
How would I modify the deathzone to the courtyard only?
The 1st person models arent showing up, but the 3rd are, how do i fix that?

thanks
UR MAST3R

Stylist Picasso Connoisseur

Post by UR MAST3R »

I have tried to do many conversions but i can never open entity's BSP viewer. I downloaded one of the patches off of here and it worked just fine. So if anyone could convert this map for me scenarios\solo\06a_sentinelwalls\sentinelhq_1b it would be greatly apprieciated :D
Dojorkan

Coagulator Blacksmith

Post by Dojorkan »

CrazyGruntModder wrote:Here is 03a_oldmombasa\earthcity_1 (Beavercreek.map) for Benjyp: Patch_For_Benjyp
This freezes when you try to teleport tothe BSP. =(

Also, who ever did the DeltaHalo BSP forgot to put the Prophet hologram on the chair. Hes in the BIPD palette.
-masterpie-

Location: In a box, in box ville......which just happens to be in box land. Its cosy here.

Post by -masterpie- »

Hey, until i get my Halo 2 back i don't have SP maps...Could i get:

-[scenarios\solo\06a_sentinelwalls\sentinelhq_2] (gemini.map)
---------------------------------------------------------
Click here to edit your profile
DoorM4n
Readers Club

Artisan Commentator

Post by DoorM4n »

Hey, would it be alright for someone to make this USING the latest versions of H2CORE (so I can load the map in ADI)

05a_deltaapproach\bsp_00] DoorM4n (ascension.map)

BECAUSE I may need working machs in my mod :)

Thank you VERY much for the help
The maximum signature size is 500x120px at 75kb.
Benjyp

Post by Benjyp »

DoorM4n wrote:Hey, would it be alright for someone to make this USING the latest versions of H2CORE (so I can load the map in ADI)

05a_deltaapproach\bsp_00] DoorM4n (ascension.map)

BECAUSE I may need working machs in my mod :)

Thank you VERY much for the help
And if someone could do
[05a_deltaapproach\bsp_00] Benjyp (Coagulation.map)
for me that would be awesome.
Thanks again guys
CrazyGruntModder

Post by CrazyGruntModder »

Dojorkan wrote:
CrazyGruntModder wrote:Here is 03a_oldmombasa\earthcity_1 (Beavercreek.map) for Benjyp: Patch_For_Benjyp
What do you mean? Are you talking about putting 2 BSP's in one map?
foxfanatic23I7

Stylist Advisor Coroner Connoisseur

Post by foxfanatic23I7 »

CrazyGruntModder wrote:
Dojorkan wrote:
What do you mean? Are you talking about putting 2 BSP's in one map?
No, he means you didn't fix the player spawns, so when you try and walk into the sbsp, the game freezes.
xGhostlySnowx

Post by xGhostlySnowx »

shadowfax1007 wrote: Thanks for that.
works good.
I have a few questions though.
How would I move all the spawns, to the courtyard only?
How would I modify the deathzone to the courtyard only?
The 1st person models arent showing up, but the 3rd are, how do i fix that?

thanks
umm you would have to move the spawns in the bsp viewer to only the couryard... and for the deathzone... well i guess you would have to find it and move it cause i didnt move it from ascensions normal spot.. and for the fp stuff.. well i didnt fix the elite is that the problem cause the mc's works fine on mine..
WoW

Commentator

Post by WoW »

i need:
-scenarios\solo\04a_gasgiant\ag_cinematic_bsp2(gemini)
XTHIRST
Readers Club

Post by XTHIRST »

ok you guys, im back, sorry, I didn't have internet for a while because I was at my mom's house and right now im only here for about 15 minutes. But don't worry, because next week I have off for spring break and I will probably do about 15 sp>mp conversions for you guys to use, I will make sure I use a map with machs, blocs, and an average amount of player spawns and objective spawns for all gametype use. (Probably Ascension) And I'm glad we got a sticky, and since we got one, we really need to get working on some bsps...
x088x

Critic

Post by x088x »

WoW wrote:i need:
-scenarios\solo\04a_gasgiant\ag_cinematic_bsp2(gemini)
This BSP, though functional, doesn't show up in Entity's BSP viewer. So pretty much, you'd be placing spawns without even seeing where you are placing them.
Halo 3 ruined everything..
foxfanatic23I7

Stylist Advisor Coroner Connoisseur

Post by foxfanatic23I7 »

[scenarios\solo\08b_deltacontrol\deltacontrolroom_bsp0](Coagulation). I have tried this sbsp as well, but when I teleport or spawn on the sbsp, it freezes. I hope someone can do this for me. Thanks in advance.
XTHIRST
Readers Club

Post by XTHIRST »

Ok, I will work on it.
WoW

Commentator

Post by WoW »

h/o i needed the bsp halo0001 did
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

Fox, I have your map made and ready to go. I have both a serenity and sppf. I have tested the map also to make sure it works. I moved all spawns onto the bsp of course. I played for about 3 minutes just walking around. No freezing, no sound problems. All went very well. I of course, can either send them to you via aim or if you would like. I will upload them. The serenity is 60mb in size and the sppf is 51mb.

EDIT* I didn't realize you asked for it in coagulation. Would it make a difference if I put it in ascension for you...? :?
XTHIRST
Readers Club

Post by XTHIRST »

kibito87 wrote:Fox, I have your map made and ready to go. I have both a serenity and sppf. I have tested the map also to make sure it works. I moved all spawns onto the bsp of course. I played for about 3 minutes just walking around. No freezing, no sound problems. All went very well. I of course, can either send them to you via aim or if you would like. I will upload them. The serenity is 60mb in size and the sppf is 51mb.

EDIT* I didn't realize you asked for it in coagulation. Would it make a difference if I put it in ascension for you...? :?
I have already given him his patch, although since you have already moved the spawns and tested and all that, he might still want your patch.
x088x

Critic

Post by x088x »

Could someone possibly convert deltatowers_bsp3 for me? I hate to ask, but I keep getting an error everytime I try to convert it. You don't have to do spawns or anything.. you can leave that to me. Thanks in advance!
Halo 3 ruined everything..