Bigger BSP Download Thread *Updated*

Discuss Halo 2 modding, progress on figuring things out, mapfiles...you know the drill. Cheating discussion not allowed.
dan72588

Post by dan72588 »

aww man, now you're talkin jibber jabber, i have no idea of any of this except how to apply patches and add maps to main menu, lol, i'm sooo noob on this forum...lol
blade22222222

Post by blade22222222 »

drxthirst2 wrote:I thought it had been done. :?:
idk if it has i looked but couldnt find it. if u know of a link can u give it to me. if not is there anyone that can do it for me. ill fix the spawns and everything just need the bsp and base map doesnt matter.
HellaWack

Post by HellaWack »

Could someone covert scenarios\solo\01a_tutorial\01_bsp_0 from the level 01b_spacestation.map for me.
The base map doesn't really matter.
Thanks.
Cold Silence has a Tendency to Atrophy any Sense of Compassion ...
Schraedyr

A request due to complications

Post by Schraedyr »

If someone could get this bsp to work on any map, I would be extremely grateful. I keep getting errors during rebuilding, and I have tried just about everything I can think of.

This is the bsp.

-scenarios\solo\06b_floodzone\sentinelhq_4 (Coagulation)

I know I may seem noobish for asking, but I do need help, and It isn't my skill. I have done BSP conversions before, and this one seems impossible to do for me.

If there is any way I could repay you, in favors, please let me know what you would have me try to do for you.

I am fairly good with images, and I have a lot of free time and patience.
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

can someone do the delta approach 01 bsp please. I would do it but you know my h2c is corrupted and i can't find any download and halovics is well idk there just down and don't ever seem to be up.
Join Halo 2.5, Can't stop never stop modding halo 2 http://www.halo25.co.nr/
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

ya kibito i had downloaded that one and it wouldn't work right it would open a map but when you decompile it messes up
Join Halo 2.5, Can't stop never stop modding halo 2 http://www.halo25.co.nr/
CaptainPoopface

Artisan Advisor Literarian 250

Post by CaptainPoopface »

I second HellaWack. I'd love to have any of the interior BSPs from 01b_spacestation.map. So far I've been unsuccessful at conversions though.
Retired. Thank you neodos, DemonicSandwich, DarkShallFall, Dragonfire, foxfanatic2317, GOWO and everyone in the hall of fame.
If you want to know how I did something, take apart my mods.
bumlove

Literarian 250

Location: Islamic fundamentlist capital of europe, seriously my home town is a hole

Post by bumlove »

has delta towers 03 been converted I did search but couldn't find it,(it could be named anything, I am attempting the conversion myself I screwed up the first attempt I know where I went wrong so am decompiling and adding the bit I missed I know it has been done under the title "prophets demise" but that has some funky weapons in it and it is a pre H2C conversion
never underestimate the predictability of stupidity